News By Tag
News By Location
Government of Uganda announces it's first open competitive licensing round for petroleum exploration
Promoted during the 12th Africa Independents Forum held over the 26th and 27th May at the Waldorf Hilton Hotel
There are many reasons participants will benefit from this Africa focused oil & gas event, being held at The Waldorf Hilton Hotel, London, UK, over the 26th – 27th May 2015
1. The Uganda 2015 Bid Round will be showcased, for the first time in London, with details provided by Government’s Ernest Rubondo, Acting Director of Petroleum, Directorate of Energy & Minerals, Uganda.
2. Players from across Africa, both listed and unlisted, will expose opportunities, farmouts and new ventures – for the corporate upstream industry.
3. Corporate players with acreage and assets in the Gulf of Guinea, Northwest Africa, Maghreb-North Africa, Eastern and Southern Africa, and in several landlocked and emerging littoral frontier states, will make Presentations.
4. Key equity financiers and investors on AIM and the LSE will join the Speaker Panels, along with firms drawn from Africa, Europe, and elsewhere.
5. The Strategy Briefing, prior to the Forum, provides in-depth and critical insights on Africa’s National Oil Companies, Licensing Agencies and Governments, Cape-to-Cairo, including on frontiers, open acreage, bid rounds, geo-politics, risks and economic drivers shaping Africa’s oil-gas game.
6. As a delegate you may join the 69th PetroAfricanus-
Separately Bookable Events
• 8th African National Oil Companies: Strategy Briefing: Tuesday, 26th May
• 12th Africa Independents Forum: Wednesday 27th May -
• 69th PetroAfricanus-
• 3rd Global Women In Africa: Business Luncheon: Wednesday 27th May
Register ansd join this unique opportunity, focused on Africa - and meet senior management, assess new ventures, shape strategy and discuss deal-flow.
Babette van Gessel