News By Tag
News By Place
HERNON Manufacturing Celebrates Achievements, Releases Honors and Awards
Central Florida adhesive and dispensing equipment manufacturer looks back over past accomplishments as it renews its push toward future business
“Over the past few years, our company has accomplished many things. We’ve surpassed various manufacturing goals and excelled at providing what we call “Total Solutions” for our customers,” said Edgardo Rodriguez, Director of Sales and Marketing for HERNON Manufacturing, Inc. “We decided to take a moment and reflect on the accomplishments of our entire team and celebrate what we have achieved.”
HERNON Top Honors and Awards
· OBJ List of Top Manufacturing Companies – April 2015
· Manufacturing Leadership Award – March 2015
· Manufacturer of the Year Finalist – December 2014
· Excellent Service Award – October 2014
· Orlando Business Journal Fast 50 – June 2014
· Patent for Bullet Tip Identification Process – January 2014
· State of Florida Exporter of the Year – May 2013
· William C. Schwartz Industry Innovation Award - June 2003
· Southeastern US District and State of Florida Exporter of the Year – March 2013
· Florida Top Companies to Watch – August 2012
· Exporter of the Year – February 2012
View Complete Honors and Awards PDF:
HERNON has experienced a one hundred percent growth in sales over the last three years. As a result of the increase in manufacturing demands for its adhesives, sealants and dispensing equipment, in March of this year, the company broke ground on a 27,000 square foot building expansion. Additionally, the company forecasts increasing its workforce by almost 50% over the next 2 years to meet the demands of its growing customer base.
“Looking forward, we have a lot of work ahead, and we are excited by the possibilities. The future is very bright,” added Rodriguez.
HERNON Manufacturing, Inc. has been committed to delivering world class adhesive, sealant, and impregnation solutions along with precision dispensing systems for nearly four decades. A long-time member of Central Florida’s industrial manufacturing community, HERNON offers strong brands and technologies, all made in the United States, for a diverse range of industries including: Energy/
In addition to custom and standard dispensing and curing equipment, HERNON Manufacturing produces and distributes an extensive line of sealants for military and commercial use. HERNON produces several dozen Mil-Spec qualified sealants and is an ISO-9001: 2008 registered company.
Visit http://www.hernon.com or contact 407-322-4000 for more information.