News By Tag
News By Place
Autism Awareness is April and Beyond
Autism Awareness goes beyond a day, or even a month. There is a constant need to spread awareness and education.
Did you know*
· Autism now affects 1 in 68 children and 1 in 42 boys
· Autism prevalence figures are growing
· Autism is the fastest-growing developmental disorder in the U.S.
· Autism costs a family $60,000 a year on average
· Boys are nearly five times more likely than girls to have autism
· There is no medical detection or cure for autism
Visit our resources page for information to further spread the word, including an interview with our own, Dr. Nina Goudis:
AUTISM MEDIA RESOURCES PAGE (http://nspt4kids.com/
With 6 locations, North Shore Pediatric Therapy (NSPT) is the only concierge health and wellness center for children and young adults, that combines the power of multiple disciplines, first class service, and inspiring results, that has become the company’s hallmark. Deemed a Thought Leader in pediatric therapy, NSPT brings Peace of Mind to thousands of children and their families with its invigorating blend of positive environment, heroic staff, and blossoming kids. NSPT provides the ultimate discovery that challenges can be overcome, and happiness restored. Our team is comprised of Neuropsychology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Social Work, Nutrition, and Academic Specialists. Visit us at www.KidsBlossom.com
*Taken from https://www.autismspeaks.org/