2015 Portfolio Of Asset Management And Maintenance Seminars
T.A. Cook is delighted to announce our 2015 portfolio of asset management and maintenance seminars.
By: T.A. Cook Conferences
T.A. Cook is delighted to announce our 2015 portfolio of asset management and maintenance seminars. Over the coming months, we will bring you tailored courses that are specifically designed to provide you and your team with the necessary tools to ensure that you deliver successful, reliable and robust plant operations.
Our interactive seminars are designed to stimulate open discussion and learning. You will have the opportunity to take away shared experience, management techniques, recognized industry best practice, and proven approaches to implement within your organization.
Our upcoming courses include:
· 04-08 May, 2015 – Asset Management Certificate Program 2015 (Berlin)
· 02-03 June, 2015 – Effective Contractor Management In Maintenance and Technical Projects (Birmingham)
· 08-10 June, 2015 - TARfighter – Shutdown Project Simulation Course (Dubai)
· 20-21 October, 2015 – Maintenance and Reliability Master Class (Birmingham)
· 25-26 November, 2015 – Effective Contractor Management in Maintenance and Technical Projects (Birmingham)
Registration is now live for all of the above seminars. If you would like to find out more or secure your place today, please visit our website below for detailed agendas and seminar highlights. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact a member of the T.A. Cook team at +44 (0)121 200 3810 or email@example.com.