News By Tag
News By Place
O&M and Lifecycle Management Strategies for CCGT Power Plants 2015
Maximise plant efficiency, reliability, and availability without impacting cost or margin
By: T.A. Cook Conferences
This two day event will once again bring together the international CCGT community, with plant owners and operators, OEM’s and third party service providers in attendance. A combination of learning, networking, and discussion, will allow you to explore how CCGT operators can drive performance by implementing an innovative and robust approach to plant O&M.
An open and interactive forum designed to reflect current market conditions and challenges, this event will deliver a mixture of case studies, group working sessions, a dedicated workshop, interactive panel discussion and networking, designed to bring the community together for discussion, learning and benchmarking.
Agenda highlights are set to include:
· RWE Generation’s approach towards flexibility management at Little Barford Power Plant
· Gas turbine Life Time Extension (LTE) and modernization at Kraftwerke Mainz-Wiesbaden AG
· Reliance Power will share their experience on operational reliability of mothballed power plants
· Saving lives and money with 3 “killer” planning solutions at Scottish Power
· Explore credible alternatives to OEM contracting with Arabian Power
· And more . . . .
Registration is now live, with early bird and group discounts currently available. Don’t miss this unique opportunity and discover how you can maximise plant efficiency, reliability and availability without impacting cost or margin.
Mark your calendar now:
O&M and Lifecycle Management Strategies for CCGT Power Plants
19-21 May, 2015
T.A. Cook Conferences