MEDIA ADVISORY News Conference: Paris Air Show 2015
Strong Sales, New Offerings and Sustainability Certification
WASHINGTON - March 12, 2015 - PRLog -- Officials from the biennial Paris Air Show organization will hold a press conference Tuesday, March 24 at the National Press Club in Washington DC, to discuss the 51st show, scheduled to be held on June 15-21, 2015. Topics will include:
· Trade show resilience: The Paris Air Show is maintaining its status as the world’s largest event of its kind through new initiatives to maximize exhibitor return on investment, plus special events focused on key topics such as careers and the climate.
· Market evolution: The impact of industry trends, including new civil and military aircraft programs, and how the air show is adapting to better serve all participants.
· Commercial updates: Show organizers will discuss strong demand for exhibit hall space, chalet units and static aircraft display locations, especially among U.S. companies.
· Media relations: Review of the pre-show press accreditation process, as well as on-site facilities for print, online and broadcast journalists.
· Kallman U.S. International Pavilion: Overview of services and special initiatives offered to American exhibitors throughout the industrial supply chain.
WHO: The following executives will participate in the briefing:
· Emeric d’Arcimoles – Chairman and Chief Executive, Paris Air Show
· Gilles Fournier – Managing Director, Paris Air Show
· Nicolas Tran – Marketing Director, Paris Air Show
· Patrick Guérin – Press Center Director, Paris Air Show
· Tom Kallman – President and CEO, Kallman Worldwide
WHEN: Tuesday, March 24, 2015
· 8:30 AM – Continental breakfast
· 9:00 AM – News conference begins
WHERE: Murrow Room, National Press Club, 529 14th St. NW, 13th Floor, Washington, DC
MORE: The International Paris Air Show at Le Bourget, which was created in 1909, continues to be recognized as the world's leading aviation and space industry event. The last show in 2013 saw the involvement of more than 2,200 exhibiting companies, almost 300 high-level official delegations, 3,100 journalists and 140,000 professional visitors from 181 countries.
The show, which drives development in the aerospace sector and acts as a catalyst for numerous international partnerships, is the key networking and business event for industry decision-makers, the ideal place to exhibit, sell and buy the sector's latest innovations. Thanks to the enthusiasm of the global aerospace industry and the general public, the show offers unrivalled business, brand recognition and visibility opportunities. For more information, visit www.siae.fr/
CONTACT: To register for this event, please contact:
Adam Konowe, TMP Government: adam.konowe@
+1-703-269-0158 (office) or +1-571-594-4484 (mobile)
Brian Grossman, TMP Government: brian.grossman@
+1-703-269-0147 (office) or +1-704-609-5406 (mobile)
Adam Konowe, TMP Government