News By Tag
News By Location
ATEX Certified Oxygen and Hydrogen-Sulfide Analyzers from Advanced Instruments
Complete line of oxygen and hydrogen-sulfide analyzers with ATEX certification (Atmosphere Explosives Directive 94/9/EC) for use in today's industrial marketplace from Advanced Instruments
The National Electrical Code (NEC) defines hazardous locations as those areas "where fire or explosion hazards may exist due to flammable gases or vapors, flammable liquids, combustible dust, or ignitable fibers or flyings." This certification ensures the proper steps have been taken when designing and manufacturing equipment used in such volatile areas. Advanced Instruments ATEX models include:
- ATEX Explosion Proof (Ex d IIB+H2, T6, CE): Models GPR-18MS (0-1PPM), GPR-18 (PPM), GPR-28 (Percent).*US Equivalent: Class 1, Div 1, Groups B, C, D
- ATEX Intrinsically Safe (Ex II 2 G, Ex [ib] ib dmqqv IIB, T4, Tamb. -20 ̊ C to +50 ̊ C): Models GPR-1800AIS/
- ATEX Intrinsically Safe Portables (Ex II 2 G, Ex ib IIB, T4, Tamb. -20 ̊ C to +50 ̊ C): Models GPR-1200MS (0-1PPM), GPR-1200, GPR-1100, GPR-1000 (PPM), GPR-2000 (Percent).*US Equivalent: Class 1, Div 1, Groups C, D
- ATEX Intrinsically Safe Ambient Air Monitor (Ex II 2 G, Ex d [ib] ib IIB, T4, Tamb. -20 ̊ C to +50 ̊ C): Models GPR-2800-S AIS/IS.*US Equivalent: Class 1, Div 1, Groups C, D
- ATEX Intrinsically Safe H2S Analyzers (II 2 G Ex [ib] ib IIB, T4, Tamb. -20 ̊ C to +50 ̊ C): Model GPR-7500AIS/
For additional information, please contact one of our industrial sales engineers at 909-392-6900, e-mail email@example.com, or visit us on the web at www.aii1.com.
Advanced Instruments Inc.