News By Tag
News By Place
March Events and Deals In Lakes Region of New Hampshire
By: Lakes Region Tourism Association
A few travel packages offered in March in the Lakes Region include, Indian Head Resort in Lincoln, NH is offering a LEGO Weekend Package for March 13th through March 25th that features two night deluxe lodging, two breakfasts, two dinners, entrance to the LEGO building contest, and a display table. Steele Hill Resort’s Gunstock Ski and Stay package has a two night stay with two day ski tickets to the Gunstock Mountain and also includes a $10 gift card to the Hilltop Restaurant for each night you stay at the hotel. Looking for a weekend getaway for you and someone special? Warm your Spirits with Lake Opechee Inn & Spa package which includes two night accommodations, Country Continental breakfast each morning, a complimentary bottle of white wine upon arrival, $100 credit to the onsite restaurant, and a luxurious 60 minute full body massage.
March Events in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire:
- The Cirque Ziva is coming from Broadway straight to the Capitol Center of the Arts in Concord, NH. This event will feature gravity-defying acrobatics with evocative lighting. For tickets to their March 5th showing visit www.ccanh.com
- The 15th Annual Mark B Boardfest in memory of Mark Bierweiler will be hosted on March 8th at the King Pine Ski Area at Purity Spring Resort. This unique snowboard only race will be a slalom race through a course with hills, rolls and jumps. Funds generated from the race will aid the snowboard programs at the King Pine, to help with instructor certifications, race equipment and tuition for snowboard lessons for local elementary school students. The entry fee will include life ticket, lunch voucher, and one raffle ticket.
- Community BINGO starts at 6:45pm every Saturday at Funspot in Laconia, NH. This event is a fun way to enjoy spending time with your friends and family. All ages are welcome to join the game of bingo.
- St. Patrick’s Day lift ticket special at Bretton Woods Mount Washington Resort. Bretton Wood will be offering a $17 lift ticket to anyone who would like to experience Bretton Woods.
- Yellow Brick Road is a tribute to Elton John that will be hosted at the Great Waters Music Festival on March 20th. This event will showcase the best of Elton John in a complete concert experience.
- Attitash Pond Skim is an annual event at Attitash Mountain Resort to welcome in the spring season. If you would like to participate in this event you will have to register by 11am on March 28th.
These are just a few of the travel packages and events in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire in March. Visit LakesRegion.org (http://www.LakesRegion.org) for a complete listing.
The Lakes Region Tourism Association is the official tourism board of the region, representing close to 100 communities, 273 lakes and ponds, and more than 400 businesses in central New Hampshire, including area attractions, restaurants, retail establishments and accommodations. For more information or free visitors guides, visit LakesRegion.org (http://www.lakesregion.org/