News By Tag
* Enterprise Account
* Web-map Software
* Mapping Tools
* Mapping Service
* More Tags...
News By Location
Enterprise Account - Empowering Users with Limitless Mapping Possibilities
The Enterprise Account is developed in a way that it can be managed by multiple users. Managing and sorting through all address locations data require a more advanced form of mapping tools. It needs deeper data analysis.
When companies subscribe to the new plan, they can enjoy upgraded limits like adding up to 15,000 locations per day, saving up to 250 maps and 250 different data sets with 15,000 maximum location limits per data set. Since mapping is an essential tool for understanding information, and corporations have large database of address locations, they can receive automatic XML feeds to update their maps and data sets. This is a time-efficient way to monitor real-time data.
Enterprise Account - Limitless Mapping Possibilities
Below are some of the most popular mapping services that can be used by Enterprise Account subscribers:
The basics of using the draw pad mapping tool is that it allows the users to draw lines between locations. But that’s just the beginning. This feature empowers users to take advantage of other mapping capabilities such as:
- Companies can create route planners and embed the maps to their websites, routing maps of sales visits and identify the distance between 2 map points.
- Companies can create radius maps - a valuable tool for daily mapping activities. In just a few seconds, analysis can be done which before can take a lot of hours.
- Companies can map their growth strategy. The value of locations are more scrutinized to identify where the customers are located and how long it takes to drive them to the nearest potential supply chain store.
- Companies can plot central locations for their employees or sales team members.
- Companies can maximize the time spent on sales visits.
Since map visualizations can provide an intuitive and immediate data analysis, Mapline introduces the enhanced heatmap features. Heatmaps can be created in less than 3 minutes by using a data set and territory overlay. As the map generates, subscribers can easily identify locations that are denser because of the color-coded visualization. (for instance, the denser the data, the darker the color). Heatmaps can be created by location density or sum or average of data.
The newest attraction to heatmapping feature is called radar heatmaps. It represents the density of location information as it helps track sales and marketing program and many more.
High Data Security
Enterprise account subscribers need not to worry about data security. Mapline understands that data is private and needs to be protected so it maximizes its capability to enhance the security level (https) of each data and map.
Customize Map Markers
When different data sets are plotted on a single map, each layer is assigned a different colored map pin. Customizing the map markers help in visualizing different location sets in an area. Enterprise account subscribers can customize their map pins with their preferred style. They can also upload an image and use it as map pin.
Get the complete list of mapping tools available in Enterprise Account. Visit Mapline today at https://mapline.com.