News By Tag
* Starting My Own Business
* Sell T Shirts Online
* Start Online Business
* Online Business Ideas
* Online Home Business
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
How To Start Selling T-shirts Online Using E-Commerce Store
By: 99prints.in ( A unit of 99 INC)
Nowadays Tshirts make up a major share of a household’s wardrobe. T-shirts are used by People of all Sizes and Age groups from Newborns to Toddlers, Kids, Boys, Girls, Teens, Men and Women. So start selling t-shirts online and serve your customers by linking your eCommerce store with tshirt dropshippers(
Tips To Increase Your sales:
- Start with a Specific Concept or Theme
- Designs Determine Your Sales
- Build Your Brand
- Deliver Quality Products
- Select Good Quality T-shirts
Quality is a primary factor in your brand building. Selling a quality product will create a loyal customer base with lots of repeat orders and thus sustain a successful business.
Select The Best Printing Technology
There are multiple options for printing on T-shirts. Common t-shirt printing options are,
1) Direct to Garment (DTG) Digital Printing
2) Screen Printing &
3) Heat Transfer Photo Printing
4) T-shirt Embroidery (Not Printing)
Collect & Add Creative Designs on Your T-shirts
The designs on your t-shirts must become attractive, familiar and liked by your customers. Below are a few ways to make a good design Collection.
- By Hiring Professional Designers you can develop your own designs
- You can Collect Designs from Designer Communities
- By Hosting Design Contests on your website
- You can try with Freelance Websites
- Purchase Designs from T-shirt Graphic Marketplaces
Creating Digital T-shirt Mock-ups for Your Designs
You need to create a Tshirt Design Mockup for Manufacturing and Selling your designed t-shirt online. Prepare digital t-shirt mock-up by placing your designs on top of the blank tshirt templates (Using Adobe Photoshop or similar software).
Collect the Review about Your Designs
Post and share your designs on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Instagram etc. and collect reviews from your friends and Colleagues before to start selling your design printed t-shirts online.
Steps to Setup an Online T-shirt Selling Store/Website
Building and launching an online t-shirt store/website has become inexpensive and quick.
You can select your webpage template and start running your store within a few Clicks by following the Setup Guide from stores like Shopify, OS-Commerce, Open-cart, etc
After setting up your online store, you can connect with your T-Shirt Dropshipping service provider ( visit http://www.99prints.in/
Once you get your Store integrated with your T-Shirt Drop-Shipper, Now List the Products for sale and start taking orders and get your brand noticed.
Offer different types of Payment Modes
To increase your sales you must offer different types of payment options to your customers. Most popular eCommerce store payment modes are listed below.
1) Online Payment
2) Cash on Delivery (COD) Payment (INDIA ONLY)
Select and Integrate with T-Shirt Drop-Shipper
- After building your own eCommerce store, then search and integrate suitable Tshirt dropshipper (There are many of t-shirt print-on-demand dropshippers ( visit http://www.99prints.in/
- 99prints.in is one of the leading t-shirt dropshipping company with delivery in 236 Countries.
- To merge with 99prints you just Sign-up for your merchant Account.
- Then start placing your Orders and Your Orders will be Processed, Shipped, Tracked and Delivered to your customers.
Prepare your Marketing Plan.
Your store sales rate is based on traffic to your website and traffic is based on your marketing plan. A few tips to create your online marketing plan.
* Define Your Customers
* Choose Your Targets
* Plan Your Budget
* Create Your Ad Content
* Track & Monitor Your Ad Campaigns.
Offer Easy to Access Customer Service
- Online ecommerce customer support is the process of assisting your customers in Placing, Tracking and Fulfilling orders when needed. You must offer different types of easy to access customer support options as mentioned below on your website.
- Display your customer support Email & Phone numbers clearly on all pages.
- Offer Live Chat Option
- Use Contact us form
- Use your Social Media Pages and be in regular touch with your fans or followers.
Balance Your Product Pricing & Profit
Your Product Price is primary aspect in making a business successful or a Failure. Decide your product price by including all of your expenses. Some of the common expenses for t-shirt eCommerce business are listed below for your reference,
- Tshirt Base Price
- Drop Shipper service charge
- Staff Salary
- 5% to 10% Order Returns from Customers
After collecting and listing all your expenses, then you can work out your selling price by adding Your Total Cost and Profit.
Gather Feedbacks from Your customers.
Customer feedbacks are the information coming directly from customers about the satisfaction or dissatisfaction of your product or service. It gives you the clear idea about how to improve and address your customer needs and wants.
You can collect customer feedbacks and comments using the below options :
- Online surveys (E.g. survey monkey)
- Online forms (E.g. Google Forms)
- Feedback Request Emails
- Direct phone calls to your customers
- Social network pages (E.g. Facebook)
Start Selling and Repeat all the Above Strategies as Often as You can For Continuous Growth !