News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Parents with young kids asking to live dreams, create success, freedom get first-ever event on topic
Parents young kids ready to solve chronic lack of sleep, time, money and freedom gain access to 24 Game-Changing Parents™ who share how to create more success, freedom & time while building richer relationships and work they love.
By: Beautifuller Inc.
Secrets of Game-Changing Parents™: Creating Success and Freedom for Parents of Young Kid is the first the first speaker series ever to explore how parents can leverage this precious time in life to pursue their dreams and inspire their kids to grow up doing the same… all while improving the world.
This virtual event is FREE until February 7, 2015. It’s perfect for working moms and dads, or stay-at-home parents who feel ready to take their dreams off “pause” while being great parents. Parents can access at http://secretsofgamechangingparents.com.
The speakers share their personal and professional stories, along with rare personal insights on how being parents is helping them do meaningful work that they love now rather than after their kids leave home.
“As Game-Changing Parents, we don't want our kids to grow up with parents who only pretend to love their lives, careers, themselves or each other,” says Anne-Sophie Dumetz, the creator and host of this event and the Founder of the Raising Freedom Movement™. “This event will help parents discuss issues that will deeply impact long-term happiness and wellness for the whole family.”
The speakers include 24 thought leaders and entrepreneurs who are amazing parents:
1. Christian Mickelsen – Coach, Best-Selling Author of Get Clients Today Christianmickelsen.com
2. Jeanna Gabellini –MasterPeace Coaching & Training, http://masterpeacecoaching.com/
3. Bec Robbins - Happiness Coach & Strategist, Founder of the INSPIRED Creative Process™ Bec Robbins.com
4. Yanik Silver - CEO, Maverick1000.com, MaverickMBA.com,
5. Kiva Leatherman – Founder,Wise Women Network WiseWomenNetwork.com
6. Jolette Jai – Founder of Jai Institute for Parenting, training conscious parenting coaches. JoletteJai.com
7. Jennifer & Peter Diepstraten – Founders of FamilyCo, Familco.com
8. Heather Chauvin - Mental Health Advocate & Self-Esteem Expert for Moms and Children , HeatherChauvin.com
9. Jon Christian – Founder, Zerkers.com | Adventure Challenges & Challenge Coaching
10. Kate Muker – CEO, Conscious Divas ConsciousDivas.com
11. Jay Fiset – Bestselling Authors, Founder of CreatorsCode.com
12. Sue Lundquist – Owner at I’m Thankful, LLC, Imthankful.com
13. Alexandra Jaye Johnson – Co-Founder & Chief Goddess of en*theos (http://entheos.com/
14. Diane Currie Sam --CEO of Be a Better Story Marketing Solutions.
15. Alexis Neely - New Economy Personal Finance Expert, Business Priestess – EyesWideOpenLife.com
16. Dawn Dalili, ND – Live in a Body You Love, DawnDalili.com
17. Kellie Hill - Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, founder of The Right Plan and best selling author International Radio Show Host
18. Psalm Isadora - sex coach, author and yoga teacher, PsalmIsadora.com
19. Dr. Christina Hibbert - Clinical Psychologist, Speaker, Founder, AZ Postpartum Wellness Coalition, Author, This is How We Grow & Who Am I Without You?
20. Lisa Marie Rosati –Entrepreneur, Mentor, and Holistic Health Expert, Inner Goddess Catalyst LisaMarieRosati.com
21. Sherry Rothwell- Feminine Business Mentor & Sensual Start up Strategista Sherryrothwell.com
22. Joanna Lindenbaum – Soulful Coaching for Busy Women SoulfulCoach.com
23. One lucky and inspiring winner!
24. Anne-Sophie Dumetz – Possibilitarian, Coach, Founder of Raising Freedom, Host of Secrets of Game-Changing Parents
The event provides over 20 hours of interviews free until February 7, 2015 at http://secretsofgamechangingaparents.com.
Parents are also invited to submit their video story to ‘win’ the last speaker seat as part of this event, and sit alongside well-known entrepreneurs such as Alexis Neely, Yanik Silver or Christian Mickelsen, plus 24 other thought leaders and entrepreneurs. Viewers who wish to apply for the interview spot can do so at http://bit.ly/
The event is hosted by Possibilitarian and Life & Career Coach, Anne-Sophie Dumetz. It’s part of the Raising Freedom ™ movement, where parents lead their kids, by example to be truly free. Anne-Sophie is a mom of two who lives in Kelowna, BC, Canada.
ABOUT ANNE-SOPHIE DUMETZ:
Anne-Sophie Dumetz is a Possibilitarian and Life & Career Coach for parents with big dreams.
Her freedom-focused approach teaches parents how to awaken the Game-Changing ParentTM within, so they can once again feel energized and excited about every aspect of their life with little ones.
If you've ever felt trapped by your life, or felt that you've lost yourself as a parent, and wish you weren't 'shelving' your dreams, there may be something other than parenting blocking your way. Apply here for a complimentary (http://raisingfreedom.ca/)
RAISING FREEDOM™ MOVEMENT
The Raising Freedom Movement™ is about raising children to be free and creating a better world, by example.
It’s about how we parents can show up to our lives and our kids' lives, and how we influence and shape our world, and theirs.
It's about becoming Game-Changing ParentsTM, and living by three simple commitments:
Be Great at Being My Whole Self : I am my truth, I spark my dreams and fulfill my potential in every area of my life.
Be an Awesome Parent: I am mindful, conscious, present and caring in all my interactions with my family and myself.
Be a Change Maker: I am someone who makes a difference in my world and my kids’ world. I contribute my gifts in a meaningful way that improves the world I live in.
As Game-Changing Parents, we know we can CHANGE OUR WORLD IN THIS GENERATION by being better role models to our children.
RAISING FREEDOMTM IS A CHOICE: As Game-Changing Parents™, we don’t want our kids to grow up with parents who only pretend to love their lives, careers, themselves and each other.
Our kids only have ONE childhood. And we realize this is our only chance to impact them by WHO we are. Our only chance to imprint in their soul with what it feels like to be truly FREE as a grown up.
Join the movement and start raising freedom in your heart and home today at http://raisingfreedom.com (http://secrestofgamechangingparents.com)