News By Tag
News By Place
Complimentary Parkinson’s Disease Seminar
Twin Cities Community Hospital Invites the Public to Sign up for a Seminar on January 13, 2015
The seminar will feature topics that include:
· Why Parkinson’s disease is not a terminal disorder
· Details on why Parkinson’s disease is more than a tremor
· Movement, cognitive and balance issues
· The variety of treatments available
· Question and answer segment
Attendees will gather at the Founders’ Pavilion, inside the Morgan Conference Center at 1220 Las Tablas Road in Templeton, California. The Founder’s Pavilion is located west of the main entrance at Twin Cities Community Hospital.
To RSVP, call (805) 434-4965. For information about Twin Cities Community Hospital visit www.twincitieshospital.com or contact Press Agency AR & Co. PR & Marketing at (805) 239-4443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AR & Company PR & Marketing