News By Tag
* Rajasthan Housing Board
* New Houisng Schemes
* Affordable Housing
* Housing Flats
* RHB Housing schemes
* More Tags...
News By Location
Rajasthan Houisng Board launched 9 New Houisng Schemes at Different Locations of Rajasthan
Rajasthan Housing Board offers 1138 Flats Under 9 New Housing Schemes
Under these housing schemes number of ready to move flats are being offered by the board. All the applicants are invited for online and offline registrations for multistorey flats which are located at multiple locations of Jaipur, Manpur, Dausa, Jhalwara, Jhodhpur, Rajsamand and Partapur.
1. Partapur Housing Scheme, Partapur (EWS, LIG, MIG-A)
2. Kuri Bhagtasani Housing Scheme, Jodhpur (MIG Category-A)
3. Mansarovar Housing Scheme, Jaipur (MIG Category B)
4. Jhalawar Housing Scheme, Jhalawar, Kota(LIG, MIG-A)
5. Indira Nagar Housing Scheme, Jaipur (LIG, MIG)
6. Manpur Housing Scheme at Abu Road, Manpur (MIG-A, MIG-B, HIG)
7. Manpur Housing Scheme Abu Raod, Manpur (EWS, LIG)
8. Chopasni Housing Scheme, Jodhpur(MIG Category-B, HIG)
9. Govind Nagar Housing Scheme, Rajsamand (MIG Category-A & B)
Earlier, the housing board offered 19 housing schemes at different locations of Rajasthan under which total 2037 flats was on offer for all categories till the last of October 2014. The Rajasthan Housing Board registration of 9 New Housing Scheme 2014 from 19 December 2014 and the last date of registration is 18 January 2015.
Under the new housing scheme total 1138 flats are on offer for EWS, LIG, MIG and HIG categories of the society. The registration for Mansarovar Yojna Jaipur, Indira Gandhi Nagar Jaipur, Kuri Bhagtasani Jodhpur and Marwar Apartments Jodhpur can be done thought online mode, for remaining housing schemes the registration can be done by offline mode.
For offline registration the application form cum brochure can be downloaded from the official website of Rajasthan Housing Board and can also be purchased from Central Bank of India branch in Rajasthan by paying Rs. 300/-. The online registration can be done by paying Rs. 30/- on Lok-Mitra counters of housing board.
The registration amount for online registrations can be done via credit card while for offline registration the amount of application registration will be paid by demand draft or pay order in favor of Rajasthan Housing Board.
For more details visit: http://www.masterplansindia.com/
Master Plans India