News By Tag
News By Place
Legal Steroids Supplements and Banned Prohormones
A bill has been "introduced" that will ban many muscle building supplements and fat burner prohormones that are used by professional athletes, competing bodybuilders.
Originally introduced February 11 2014, The New Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014 influences the following.
- Amends the Controlled Substances Act to:(1) expand the list of substances defined as "anabolic steroids";(2)
(4) authorize the Attorney General to collect data and analyze products to determine whether they contain anabolic steroids and are properly labeled.
Specifies that a substance shall not be considered to be a drug or hormonal substance that is considered to be an anaboloic steroid if it is:
(1) an herb or other botanical;
(2) a concentrate, metabolite, or extract of, or a constituent isolated directly from, an herb or other botanical;
(3) a combination of two or more such substances (i.e., botanical or concentrate, metabolite, or extract); or
(4) a dietary ingredient for purposes of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Provides that any person claiming the benefit of an exemption or exception from being considered a drug or hormonal substance shall bear the burden of providing the appropriate evidence.
Directs: (1) the United States Sentencing Commission to review and amend federal sentencing guidelines with respect to offenses involving anabolic steroids, and (2) the Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to report every two years on what anabolic steroids have been scheduled on a temporary basis under this Act.
There are a few products that will not be affected by this change because they have been deemed FDA approved, and there have been no safety concerns.
Here is a current list of products that will NOT be affected by the current law change:
The following brand names and products ARE NOT BANNED:
Brand: Muscle Labs.
Products: Muscle Labs Dianabol, Muscle Labs Anadroll, Winsdrol-V (Stanozall), Primodrol, Androtren, Testobolic.
Brand: Pharma Supplements.
Products: D-Anobol, Stanzall, Tren-1-Andro, Clen-1, A-drol, Andro Decanate.
Brand: Militant Muscle.
Products: Dianadrol, Anadrolic, Clenodren, Decatest.
Brand: Primo Labz.
Products: Dianabolic, Androdrol, Dekkatest, Trendrolic.
All of the products above are sold as "legal steroids" or "anabolic supplements"
"Legal steroids" is a commonly used term to categorize any FDA Approved muscle building dietary supplement that has been reported to deliver a legitimate anabolic steroid-like result, such as an increase in strength, fat loss, weight gain or increase in muscle mass.
"Legal steroids" contain potent compounds and formulas of legal, non-prescription, FDA approved dietary supplement ingredients. For this reason, these products remain 100% legal under local,state and federal laws. Prohormones that are not banned or under any safety recalls by the FDA are also referred to as legal steroids.
The products being advertised as "legal steroids" are very potent anabolic muscle building compounds designed for competing bodybuilders or professional athletes only.
Side effects: Side effects are rarely an issue unless the products is abused.
If you'd like more information on "legal steroids", you can go to Legal-Steroid-
Act Fast Before these products sell out.
To review products that ARE NOT banned, please visit:
Page Updated Last on: Jun 02, 2018