New Kindle Book Talks to Women About a Sexless Marriage, Money, Sex, & Adultery
PRLog -- Tiffany Godfrey is an author, blogger, and speaker. She has been married for fifteen years and often teaches and trains on building relationships. Her primary area of interest includes helping women to equip themselves with the proper tools to create a better marriage. Tiffany offers courses teleseminars, and other activities to help women focus on what they can do to fix their marriages.
Despite the alarmingly high divorce rate in the US many women are desperate to improve their marriages. However they are often misguided in their attempts. They fail to understand that the key to a great marriage includes good sex, effective communication about money, and an unwavering heart for their husbands.
Unfortunately, many women tend to make mistakes in the areas of power, money, sex, and communication, which often cause a hindrance in the marriage relationship.
Tiffany Godfrey, author of the new Kindle book, The Top 12 Mistakes Married Women Make…And How to Avoid Them! says: “When women focus on how they can do their part to make the relationship work, it can change the overall climate of the marriage from good to bad. Women often don’t recognize the power they have to turn their husbands around…”
In the book, The Top 12 Mistakes Married Women Make…And How to Avoid Them! Tiffany shows the reader how to experience heartfelt communication with her husband that leads to a stronger marriage, gives her a pathway for becoming debt free, and shows her how to enjoy sex and experience that euphoric feeling of love for her husband again!
In fact, here's just a sample of the marriage pitfalls and landmines that the book can help women avoid:
• Why refusing to have sex with your husband will kill your marriage!
• Why ineffective communication may be the biggest mistake of all!
• How talking too much dooms you before you even get started...
• The consequences of expecting your husband to be perfect
• Why your husband is not the only one who’s guilty of adultery
• How failing to create a specific marriage financial plan can backfire
• Why you can't fail to recognize your own self-worth...
• How not dealing with your past issues can really hurt your marriage
For a limited time, this Kindle book is being offered for the low price of only $0.99. Visit us at: http://committedwife.com/
Tiffany is the founder of CommittedWife.com and she is also the author of the book Is Marriage a Joke?
Page Updated Last on: Dec 11, 2014