News By Tag
News By Place
ConnectRoot Expands Resources for Financial Firms and Advisors
Joining the carefully vetted directory are professionals from new fields that include payroll services, event planning, IT consulting, executive recruitment, and white label Robo-advisory platforms. ConnectRoot serves as a single-source contact to provide creative solutions to virtually any need, Newsome explained.
Signing on with ConnectRoot are:
• Advisor Successions offers top-of-the-line concierge services to financial advisors for their buying, selling or transitioning needs.
• Gordon Tredgold, a native of Leeds, England, is an internationally recognized speaker, author, leadership coach, and transformational specialist with more than 20 years of experience.
• Events by Red Carpet is led by CEO and founder, Christy Bareijsza, CMP, CMM, a former vice president of corporate events for one of North America’s top financial firms and an expert in negotiations, event and sports management, hospitality, audio/visual, and venue consultation. “Our strategic partnership with ConnectRoot not only allows us the exclusive access to the financial world, it establishes an upfront business creditability instantly upon introduction,”
• True North Networks, guided since 2002 by former financial services veteran Steven Ryder, the firm’s president and founder, provides IT support and consulting to small and medium-sized financial sector businesses, as well as clients within retail, manufacturing, construction, and the general services industries.
• TalentLink Solutions was created to solve the challenges financial advisors face with identifying, retaining, and managing their support staff either by locating the right talent or through hourly consulting to support advisors through their hiring processes. “The response our firm has received has been overwhelmingly positive,” said Amy Kizer, the company’s managing partner. “It's clear that advisors want to focus on what they know and love and let the experts handle the rest. And hiring is a large part of that."
• SimpleX Payroll, a full-service payroll company, provides a patent pending web-based integrated Payroll Processing Application that includes Employee Time Management & Tracking, Unlimited Custom Reporting, Pay Payroll Taxes, Accounting & System Integration features. The company supports small to medium sized businesses in all 50 states. “We do know firsthand that cash flow is a challenge for small businesses, and have found that many often neglect their payroll tax compliance responsibilities because they are constrained with resources to pay for a professional employer organization to handle their HR, payroll, and tax compliance needs,” noted CEO Jonathan Mwaba. “The strategic partnership with ConnectRoot allows us to extend our expertise into new territories to support business owners and financial professionals.”
• Shift Smart Resume Services was created by Ann Zuccardy, who changed the way she views the world following a freak brain injury. This lead to the creation of a mild-traumatic brain injury support group and the discovery of The New Smart as a tool for creativity and personal branding. She launched a professional speaking career (including TEDx talks) and a unique resume service for professionals wishing to reinvent or shift their careers, which includes helping clients make better use of all aspects of various social media platforms. "Many financial services professionals are unsure how or just don't have time to write and manage compelling, consistent, compliant content on social media,” said Zuccardy. “I love empowering them to identify and share their unique, creative voices. ConnectRoot makes it easy to connect with and develop relationships with clients I might never meet otherwise."
• TactiBrand, Inc. helps financial firms and successful independent financial advisors uncover, articulate, and market their brands.
• Avish Parashar is a motivational improviser and keynote speaker who has delivered high-energy, hilarious, interactive programs on Change and Innovation at numerous events for organizations including the Financial Planning Association.
• Bailey Frumen, MSW, LCSW, is a psychotherapist, lifestyle design coach, and a self-described “globe-trekking, yoga loving, bike riding girl with a serious lust for life” whose goal is to help her clients define, create, and learn to celebrate their ideal lives. Towards this end Frumen formed Life Love Roadmap, a lifestyle design guide for freedom seekers—women who are “tired of being stressed out and disconnected”
• QuantAdvisor whose team and advisors have decades of experience in wealth management and technology, is piloting white label versions of their Robo-advisory platform. This enables traditional brick and mortal RIAs to service small accounts.
• Knock-Out Networking is headed by founder Michael Goldberg, a certified speaking professional, author, educator, blogger, networking strategist, consultant, and light heavyweight boxer. The company focuses on the insurance and financial services industries, helping clients increase their referral business through Goldberg’s dynamic method of networking.
Newsome welcomes ConnectRoot clients to contact her directly for one-on-one consulting services. Talented professionals who would like to become ConnectRoot Resource Partners are encouraged to contact email@example.com