OSS Nokalva Announces its new 4G Products
OSS Nokalva, Inc. announced today its new 4G Products for ASN.1 and NAS with support for LTE Rel 8, 9, 10, and 11.
The 4G Products go beyond support for low-level ASN.1 development and are designed to ease your implementation of 3GPP LTE S1 and X2 protocols for eNodeBs and MMEs, as well as NAS protocols for UEs and eNodeBs. The 4G Products are currently available on Windows, Linux, and several embedded platforms. Other platforms are available on request.
ASN.1/C Tools with S1/X2
· S1/X2 ASN.1 Library - Library shielding S1/X2 developers from low-level ASN.1 data structures manipulation
· S1/X2 API Samples - Sample code showing how to create/parse messages using the S1/X2 ASN.1 Library API targeting the needs of eNodeB and MME developers
· ASN.1/C Compiler - Powerful ASN.1:2008 capable compiler
· ASN.1/C Encoders/Decoders - Industry-proven, reliable ASN.1 runtime libraries capable of unparalleled encoding/decoding speed
· ASN.1 Studio™ - ASN.1 IDE that further simplifies the 4G development. Includes custom projects and sample messages for 3GPP LTE S1, X2 and RRC
· LTE ASN.1 Specifications & Samples - LTE Rel 8, 9, 10 and 11: S1, X2, RRC and sample code showing how to encode/decode messages using the OSS ASN.1 runtime
NAS-1Step - Visual application that allows you to create, view and edit NAS messages
NAS/C Encoder/Decoder Library - A library for creating/parsing NAS messages
The new 4G Products offer you not only the superior quality software that you have come to expect, but OSS’ highly regarded ASN.1 expertise, and unparalleled support services.
For more information please contact our sales team at email@example.com, +1-732-302-9669, or toll free 1-888-OSS-ASN1 (USA and Canada).
About OSS Nokalva, Inc.
OSS Nokalva, Inc. (http://www.oss.com), a privately held company located in Somerset, New Jersey, has been offering the highest quality standards-based software, support, and services since 1988. OSS has been instrumental in the development of ASN.1, 4G, and XML standards, and standards-based solutions. OSS’ international customer base of more than 1200 customers includes leaders in Telecommunications, Security, Finance, Aviation, Space, Automotive, and Government.