News By Tag
News By Location
Preparing For WrestleCade 2014
Here are some last minute details about WrestleCade Weekend which includes WrestleCade FanFest, The Jim Cornette Roast and WrestleCade 2014 with more than 125 wrestling stars from yesterday, today and tomorrow.
By: WrestleCade Entertainment
Enough of the small talk. We've got TONS to do but wanted to take a moment to share with you what you can expect and PLEASE forgive me if I repeat something I've said earlier. I simply want to make sure you know all the details.
1) The Jim Cornette Roast is being held across the street from the Benton Convention Center and the Marriott at Club Therapy located at 411 N. Cherry Street in Winston-Salem, NC. The Meet & Greet begins at 6pm and the roast will start at approximately 7pm, ending at 9pm.
2) Both WrestleCade FanFest & WrestleCade are being held in the Benton Convention Center at 301 W 5th St, Winston-Salem, NC 27101. Since it is located downtown, parking on the street will be free but will fill up quickly. However, there is paid parking in the deck across the street. If you are staying in the Marriott across the street, they will tell you where parking is and you can use the underground tunnel to walk back and forth to the event.
3) If you purchased tickets using our payment program via PayPal or if you bought a Ringside seat, a Superstar pass, a Legends pass, a table or a half-table, your tickets/lanyards will be at Will Call at the Convention Center. Will Call will be open Friday from 1 until 5pm and again starting at 8am on Saturday morning. We encourage you to arrive early, to bring an ID and your printed receipt in order to save time and get into the events sooner than later.
4) The FanFest doors will open at 10:30am for those who purchased Ringside, Superstar or Legends passes and 11am for everyone else. The live FanFest matches will start at 11:15am. This will also be your chance to visit the Autograph Arena where you can meet wrestling stars/legends, take a photo of them (or with them) and you will also have the opportunity to get almost every type of wrestling memorabilia and merchandise imaginable from our vendors.
5) FanFest doors will close at 3pm for everyone except for those who purchased the Backstage Pass. Backstage Pass holders will stay with Emily, your Backstage Tour Guide. She'll be easy to spot because she will be holding the BIG sign that says BACKSTAGE PASSES!
6) WrestleCade doors will open at 3:30pm for those who purchased Ringside, Superstar or Legends passes and 4pm for everyone else. Belltime is approximately 5pm.
7) Yes, it's a LONG day but there will be food and drinks available at the event. If you want a better selection, there are plenty of eating establishments within walking distance.
8) YES, there is an ATM on the premises.
9) YES, you can bring your own merchandise to be signed. No weapons please (this means "traditional"
10) A couple of changes have been made in the line-up: Tommy Dreamer and Ron Simmons will not be appearing but everyone else has been confirmed.
Any other questions that we missed, just ask and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Thank you and see you there!
PS: I have a favor to ask. If you haven't already, please visit our WrestleCade Facebook page and "LIKE" it. If you are already connected with us there, please share the page. We're making a push for 10,000 fans before next Saturday! Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/
Tracy E. Myers