News By Tag
* Iphone App Development Company
* Iphone Application Development
* Iphone Mobile App Development
* Iphone Development California
* Iphone App Developers
* More Tags...
News By Place
A 7 Step Guide to Shortlisting an iPhone App Development Company for your Business
By: Software Developers India
• Browse their Portfolio - Do they have experience? Hopefully they have a portfolio online you can browse, and their sales representative may have additional examples for you. More specifically, look for experience doing something similar to what you are envisioning based on platforms, technologies, related industries, and target audience. If the company doesn’t have the right experience, then you run the risk of spending more time and money on the project due to unforeseen issues.
• Investigate Design - Design will be one of the most important elements of your iPhone app. If a company can create high quality designs in-house, that will save a little time and money. Just make sure they are a design-focused company. Skimping on design can be disastrous for your app’s success.
• Measure Flexibility - Will they be able to cover your complete needs? A truly high caliber iPhone app development company needs expertise across a wider area than it may first appear. You may need significant work done to build a web portal, or a promotional website. The backend may require cloud integration or server optimization. Also consider whether they will be able to adapt to changes down the road. Does the company have enough variety of experience that you believe they will be able to continue serving you far down the road, regardless of which direction that road goes?
• Examine Process & Project Management - Project managers need to be communicative and organized to keep things on track and keep you in the loop. Your chosen developer should have a tried and tested process for moving from start to finish. How will progress be logged? How will you be updated and kept in the loop? And, ultimately, how will you receive your finished product? Have them explain their process so you can be sure that they are organized and efficient.
• Ask About Post-launch Support - After your iPhone app gets launched, there are still plenty of things left on the to-do list. You’ll need to ensure your app has adequate marketing collateral and an optimized app store page. You may find compatibility issues and bugs that need fixing. You may even want to start building an update for the app that adds more functionality. You’ll want to ask what kind of post-launch services and guarantees each iPhone app development company offers.
• Use Offshore Resources- Utilizing team members outside of the U.S. is essential for keeping costs down. This may introduce some communication inconveniences (especially in the form of time zone differences)
• Get Up Front Pricing - Don’t leave yourself open to added costs should the project run off the rails. Your best bet when working with an unfamiliar iPhone app development company is to get a fixed project cost. Define the project and get a hard quote up front. Once they’ve proven their ability to execute you can consider opening up to a less strict pricing format.
Software Developers India
From ideation & strategy to mobile app design, marketing, sales, and business development, Software Developers India is a full-service iPhone app development company offering technology solutions for businesses & entrepreneurs. Call today at 408.802.2885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more visit at: http://www.softwaredevelopersindia.com/
Page Updated Last on: Oct 28, 2014