News By Tag
News By Location
Requirements for Canadian Visa under Federal Skilled
On 1st May, 2014, the government of Canada has opened more than 25,500 visas under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Among these numbers of visas, 500 visa applications will be taken from the PhD students
One of the immigration programs under which the Canadian government provides the maximum number of visas is the Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSW).
The government of Canada gives more emphasis on the immigration of the skilled workers from foreign countries, who are capable of contributing to the economic growth of the country. An individual can apply for a Canada visa under this program on his ability to establish himself economically. There is no need to have a relative in Canada or Canadian employer sponsorship to apply for this visa.
The eligibility criteria to apply for a visa under the FSW Program is given below:
· Educational qualifications
· Language proficiency in any one of the two official languages of Canada, i.e. English or French
· Work experience in the field listed in the skilled occupation list
· Arrangement of a job by a Canadian employer
· Doing PhD in Canada or having a PhD degree from a Canadian university
· Proof of having the amount of money you need to have to financially support yourself and your family members after immigrating to Canada Moreover, the applicants must score the minimum points in the points-based assessment test. The qualifying mark is 67 out of 100 points.
Immigration Overseas Pvt Ltd
Unit no 28 Tribhuvan Complex
New friends Colony
New Delhi 110065