StatusLabs.com Releases Whitepaper on Online Reputation Management
AUSTIN, Texas - Oct. 13, 2014 - PRLog -- StatusLabs, the premier online reputation management company, has released a whitepaper entitled “Online Reputation Management: Protecting yourself and your brand online.” In the paper, StatusLabs provides a window into the world of Online Reputation Management and the steps business owners must take to protect their online brand. The paper also shines light on often ignored sources of reputational damage, such as Google Suggested Search results and Wikipedia.
* 81% of consumers conduct online research before making major purchases
* 45% of Americans have chosen not to work with a company following online research
* The first page of Google Search results account for 92% of all Google traffic
* Google Knowledge Graphs and Apple’s Siri pull information directly from Wikipedia without any fact-checking
* Wikipedia is the sixth most popular website in the world
“All business owners must understand that their brand’s online reputation directly affects the company bottom line. It is important to vigilantly protect your online reputation and ensure that you quickly seek expert help when something does go wrong.” – StatusLabs Director of Operations Brad Burnett
For your own free copy of “Online Reputation Management: Protecting yourself and your brand online,” email email@example.com.