News By Tag
News By Place
ELANVEDA’S Natural and Organic Healthcare Solutions Now Available in Over 100 Retailers
Rapidly Growing Health & Wellness Brand Celebrates a Brick & Mortar Milestone
“We’re excited that larger, national grocers are recognizing the importance of increasing their selection of natural healthcare options,” said Founder & CEO Dan Palmer. “We're delighted by the opportunity to meet the demand of consumers who are seeking natural remedies with increasing ease and accessibility.”
The rapidly growing company, whose philosophy is inspired by the 5,000-year-old practice of Indian medicine known as “Ayurveda,”
Palmer’s interest in natural medicine began when his wife, Pamela, contracted shingles in 2005. After several doctor visits and synthetic treatments, the couple – wanting to leave no stone unturned –consulted with a holistic doctor who prescribed an herbal, Ayurvedic tea. Within a few short months, the disease went dormant – and the effect on Palmer’s perception of traditional medicine and its potentially wide-reaching benefits was both lasting and profound. As if he didn’t need more convincing, Palmer turned to Ayurveda once again when he began to experience fertility issues due to a prescription hair-growth medication he had been taking. The natural formula he was recommended led to healthier hair in just four short months, as well as his wife’s successful pregnancy.
These experiences inspired Palmer to radically change his lifestyle – yet as he continued to seek out traditional medicinal choices, it became clear that there were almost no convenient options on the market, particularly for life’s most common ailments. A longtime veteran of the financial sector, he seized the opportunity to change career gears in order to fill a void in the marketplace and to create ELANVEDA. After nearly five years of incubating, the company officially launched in 2012, and with its continued growth, the duo hopes to revolutionize the health and wellness industry by making safe, effective, and natural medicinal options easily accessible to consumers at large.
Now, ELANVEDA is one of the few companies, if not the only, that makes both Ayurvedic topical essential oil formulas and herbal supplements for everyday remedial use. Its unique essential oil blends, which are packaged in shelf-life enhancing MIRON violet glass bottles, are designed to augment the body's natural defenses against headaches, allergies, sore muscles and skin conditions. Meant to be applied directly to the surface of the skin, they are completely free of preservatives, artificial fragrances and synthetic materials. Similarly, ELANVEDA’s herbal supplements are gluten free, and contain no synthetics or fillers. They are designed to bolster the body's response to colds, breathing difficulties, digestive issues, and hair loss, and can be taken daily or as-needed.
Every ELANVEDA product is made and tested in California, home of the company’s headquarters. They include:
Essential Oil Formulas
· Skin Renue ($45.75) – minimizes appearance of wrinkles and signs of aging.
· All Headache ($25.49) – enhances the body’s response to conditions associated with headaches, colds, allergies, stress, or migraines
· Muscle & Joint ($22.99) – for joint discomfort and muscle soreness and enhances the benefits of massage. Endorsed by Dr. Tom LaFountain, Director of Chiropractic Services for the PGA Tour
· All Sinus ($24.49) – uses aromatherapy to provide a natural alternative for sinus congestion
· Breathing Ease ($24.75) – a blend of four herbs known for their value in naturally supporting the respiratory system
· Triphala ($24.99) – contains a mixture of herbs and fruits known to rejuvenate and detoxify the body, improve liver function, and purify the blood
· Healthy Hair ($24.75) – helps eliminate factors in the body that inhibit hair growth while adding nutrients to promote vibrant, thicker hair
· All Cough ($24.99) – provides essential nutrients to keep lungs and the upper respiratory tract healthy
ELANVEDA’s products are now available throughout California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, New Mexico and New York. For a full list of stores, to order online, or for more information, please visit www.ELANVEDA.com.
Launched in 2012, ELANVEDA is a trusted health and wellness brand that provides alternative and complementary healthcare solutions for everyday ailments, formulated using organic and naturally grown-in-the-
Page Updated Last on: Oct 06, 2014