pasUNITY announces Customer Custom Cloud offerings for Fall 2014
Sept. 24, 2014 - PRLog -- pasUNITY announces its truly unique combination of hosting, integration and portal services in a secure hybrid solution that can be easily branded and connected to your proprietary ecosystem. In order to compete in today's competitive landscape, companies must focus on experiences and services that differentiate their interactions with customers and end users. pasUNITY provides a turnkey option so that companies can focus on their core business activities and know that their accounting software will always be available to their users.
“Clients are hesitant to move to cloud computing because historically, this transition can be cumbersome and cause the client to experience downtime. We have eliminated all of the complexities normally experienced during this process and have developed a unique approach for moving clients to the cloud. With no company able to afford down time, our team has virtually eliminated that long and tedious process using our next generation tools," states Bill Euler, President and CEO.
Clients are experiencing major financial benefits:
1. Reduction in IT staffing costs
2. Elimination of capital expenses for hardware acquisitions
3. Reduced costs for training and staff turnover
4. Reduced costs due to downtime
Other key benefits include:
1. Access to the most current version of Application and Microsoft Software (Office/SQL)
2. Having access to accounting data from anywhere they have an internet connection
3. Knowing that your data is safe guarded from viruses and hackers
4. Full offsite backup of critical data
5. Forward Focus on core expertise such as staffing and managing an accounting operation
pasUNITY is available as a basic service all the way up to a premium level for customers who run multiple sites or require complex configurations. Pricing starts as low as $1 per day.
pasUNITY provides an infrastructure that can easily and quickly integrate on premise applications and cloud-based applications. Included with pasUNITY is an accounting centric, suite of technology services which enable the development, execution and governance of such processes. pasUNITY integrations can connect many combinations of applications, services, and data across an unlimited number of locations and business units - departments, clients, suppliers, partners and companies. pasUNITY corporate headquarters is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information:
Page Updated Last on: Sep 24, 2014