IFYA Names Green Payment Solutions Preferred Partner for Credit Card Processing

Green Payment Solutions' New Froyo Pricing Program Includes a Low Rate Guarantee and Other Perks for Members of the International Frozen Yogurt Association
 
 
LOS ANGELES - Sept. 23, 2014 - PRLog -- The International Frozen Yogurt Association (IFYA) announced the selection of Green Payment Solutions (GPS) as the association’s exclusive partner for credit card processing. Green Payment Solutions’ new program includes a low rate guarantee and a wide range of other valuable savings, available to IFYA premium members.

Green Payment Solutions has provided top quality credit card processing services to local and national merchants for more than 10 years and is recognized with A+ status by the Better Business Bureau and an AAA rating from the Business Consumer Alliance.

IFYA’s premium business membership is a new offering from the association. For $50 a year, premium members are eligible for special discounts from IFYA preferred vendors that provide business services at a substantial discount to IFYA members. Green Payment Solutions is the first to offer an exclusive pricing program for IFYA premium members. As part of the Froyo Pricing Program, GPS will pay the membership dues for a one year IFYA premium membership.

IFYA President Susan Linton said, “Green Payment Solutions has an stellar reputation and exceptional customer service. We were also impressed by GPS’s commitment to being socially and environmentally responsible. The IFYA is excited to partner with GPS to provide our members with a truly valuable benefit that will save them money every day. IFYA premium members receive a low rate guarantee with a company they can trust and a personal account manager that understands their business. We're confident that our members will be thrilled with Green Payment Solutions.”

“Being the preferred merchant processor for the International Frozen Yogurt Association is an honor and something we are so very proud of. We look forward to working with IFYA member stores and growing with them,” said Account Executive Gene Da Lie of Green Payment Solutions. “Our commitment to fairness and looking out for our merchants’ well being are the cornerstones of our spotless record that we’ve maintained for eleven years. I live by the motto, give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%!”

The new IFYA Froyo Pricing Program includes the following benefits:

* Exclusive pricing for IFYA premium members (Backed by a Low Rate Guarantee)
* Interchange-plus pricing for full transparency
* New American Express pricing for lower Amex fees
* Multiple value-enhancing fee waivers
* No early termination fee
* Free POS software
* Supplies at cost·
* Next day funding available
* Prioritized customer and technical support for IFYA members
* Complete data security
* Complimentary 1 year IFYA Premium membership (a $50 value)

** Note, this offer is only available in the United States.

To learn more, please visit http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/trade-members/benefits/

About the International Frozen Yogurt Association

The International Frozen Yogurt Association (IFYA) serves as an unbiased source of support and information for current and prospective frozen yogurt store operators. The Association works to set and promote standards to elevate the quality of frozen yogurt stores and recognizes those that meet the Swirl of Honor™ standards of the industry.  IFYA represents frozen yogurt shops, suppliers and consumers across the world. Their audience is diverse in background yet united by a common love of frozen yogurt. Visit the IFYA website, http://www.internationalfrozenyogurt.com for additional information.

About Green Payment Solutions

Dynamic. Robust. Cost-Efficient.  A powerful processing platform for your business. For more than ten years, Green Payment Solutions has provided top quality credit card processing services to local and national merchants. From standard dial-up terminals to virtual terminals and Smartphone applications, Green Payment Solutions can troubleshoot any issues and offer professional assistance and consultation.

Our mission is to be the industry's leading Green Payment provider, offering technology-focused merchant payment services by providing unparalleled service, technology and professionalism. We anticipate the needs of our partners better than anyone else and drive our entire team to fulfill those needs for our customers through leading edge technical solutions, dedicated account management and an ever-evolving support infrastructure. In addition, we bring a high level of environmental and social responsibility to our day to day operations and incorporate ecological considerations into all business decisions. For additional information, please visit http://greenpaymentsolution.com

Media Contact
International Frozen Yogurt Assn
info@internationalfrozenyogurt.com
End



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share