News By Tag
* New Book Reviews
* New Bestselling Books
* New Fiction Reviews
* Best Selling Books
* Manuscript Critique
* More Tags...
News By Place
New Best Selling Books: Fall 2014 Book Reviews
The just released fall, 2014 issue of “The Mindquest Review of Books,” provides reviews of recent noteworthy books.
By: Lightword Publishing
New Book Reviews
The following noteworthy books, from many submissions, were chosen for a review:
(1) “The Circuit: Executor Rising,” by Rhett C. Bruno (Mundania Press).
(2) “Easter Island Sketchbook: An Artist’s Journey to the Mysterious Land of Giant Stone Statues,” by Susan A. Sternau (Sausalito Press).
(3) “The Flip,” by Michael Phillip Cash (Red Feather Publishing).
(4) “Hell in the Heavens: The Saga of a WWII Bomber Pilot,” by Lt. Col. David E. Tavel with Morton E. Tavel, M.D. ( Brighton Publishing).
(5) “Keep This Quiet! III: Initiations,”
(6) “Showdown at Shinagawa: Tales of Filming From Bombay to Brazil,” by Bill Zarchy (Roving Camera Press).
(7) “The Universe-ity:
(8) “What Gave You That Idea? Rediscovering the Development of Our Worldviews,”
(9) Featured Book: “The Crew Goes Coconuts! A Captain No Beard Story,” by Carole P. Roman (Red Feather Publishing).
One book in each “Mindquest”
Over the past 19 years, Lightword Publishing has evolved to become a leading recognized authority for book recommendations. The “Mindquest”
Low Cost Manuscript Critique
Lightword Publishing, maintains a low business overhead enabling owner Bernie Nelson to offer low cost manuscript critique services designed to help writers and book authors get published. For 16 years he has stayed in touch with book and magazine publishers in order to determine the reasons for manuscript rejections or acceptance.
Bernie has a 30+ year background in publishing, writing, sales, business promotional models, business management, and targeted publicity and promotions for books and small business products.
Latest On-line Mindquest Publication
Low Cost Critique Services for Writers:
Book Submission Requirements for Review Consideration: