News By Tag
News By Location
A-List Education Launches New Online Assessment and Materials Portal
A-List has launched a new Assessment and Materials Platform for the 2014-2015 academic school year. The portal enables a new teaching paradigm, offering teachers and students instant student assessments allowing adaptive curriculum techniques to meet
By: A-List Education
With test scoring as low as $5.00 per test, A-list’s online test assessment portal is a low-cost, automated and rapid solution for generating test scores, analyses and delivering instant feedback on student performance for the ACT and SAT. Beyond standardized test, the Portal can also support other K-12 curriculum, integrating relevant standards at every grade level and for any subject.
Key Features include:
• Instant scoring and analysis for quizzes, homework and ACT/ SAT test allows teachers to start reviewing results sooner and spend more class time on what students need.
• Detailed reports allow teachers to focus curriculum and course schedule to address most crucial topics.
• Structured student and instructional content from A-List’s The Book of Knowledge, complemented with full suite of supporting class materials on paper, digital and smart board friendly formats.
• All questions are categorized and aligned to The Common Core State Standards.
• Assign and administer exams and other assignments across multiple schools, teachers and classes with ease.
• Analyze student performance across customized demographic categories.
For more information please contact A-List at 646-216-9187, ext. 208 or visit the link below for more information-