Announcing NEW online course “How To Find Love After Divorce”
In the Special VIP launch until September 5th only, you will have access to all this: • Online course at lowest price • Access anywhere 24/7 for one full year • Expert interviews with 2 Dating Coaches • Two 30-minute one-on-one coaching sessions • Access to private FB page to share trials, tribulations and successes with other women just like you
Sept. 1, 2014 - PRLog -- Are you tired of being alone but are afraid to start dating?
Are you afraid to repeat past relationship mistakes, but you keep ignoring those red flags?
Are you fed up with tolerating the same wrong person?
What if you could change all that?
"No one is in control of your happiness but you. You have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.” Barbara De Angelis
Just imagine yourself going on a date with confidence, having a good time with interesting conversation and really enjoying every moment of your dating experience. You are enjoying being with others and the whole dating experience has become easy and fun!
Imagine meeting someone and after a few dates being able to catch those red flags, see the old pattern repeating, and without guilt, comfortably stop the relationship in order to find the right one.
Imagine doing an activity you love, meeting the right someone there and being able to discover connections on shared values. You have much in common already and you are excited to try out your new dating skills.
Imagine that you are clear about what you have to bring to a relationship - a unique set of special strengths and qualities that no one else has. You realize that YOU ARE A CATCH! You know some person would be lucky to be in a relationship with you.
All of these scenarios can be your reality with this new 10 step transformational process and powerful tools!
Click here to find out more
With this unique program you will:
· Gain insights into past relationships and why they didn’t work out
· Recognize and break through old patterns you have used in looking for a partner
· Understand which of your core values are so important in your relationships
· See your strengths and how they are an asset
· Feel that you are more than enough, you are a gift
· Learn about and improve your dating, social and intimacy skills
· Recognize and respond appropriately to relationship warning signs
· Understand the negative and positive parts of a relationship
· Ask the important questions of your dates· Find many different ways and places to meet a partner
Click here to find out more
If you want different results, you have to use a different approach.
P.S. If you want to be part of my VIP launch and get all the awesome bonuses, then please don’t delay
Click here for “How To Find Love After Divorce”.