News By Tag
* Mill Town Music Hall
* Concert season passes
* West Georgia Entertainment
* Atlanta area concerts
* Charlie Daniels Band
* More Tags...
News By Location
For an Encore, Mill Town Music Hall Unveils Season Tickets Package and Benefits
Fans can secure discounted tickets prior to them being available to the general public
Benefits of purchasing the Season Tickets by Mill Town Music Hall package include:
· Five dollar discount per ticket on every show.
· Selecting the same seats for each show (when available).
· Purchasing tickets for any show outside the season ticket package before they go on sale to the public (good for shows that will take place at the venue during the six-month window of the season ticket package).
· VIP parking pass for all events during this time period.
· First right-of-refusal to renew the package for the next season.
· Discount card that can be used for special Mill Town Music Hall discounts at local businesses (restaurants, hotels and others)
“We wanted to make it easier for area businesses and our loyal fans to purchase tickets to all the shows that they are attending anyway and provide them some additional benefits as our way of saying thank you.” said Randall Redding, Co-Founder & CEO of Mill Town Music Hall. “Our patrons have been asking for this type of program, and I believe it’s a great opportunity for businesses looking to find creative ways to reward employees and their clients.”
The 2015 Spring Season will cost $205 for “premium reserved” and $170 for “reserved”
· Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver (Jan. 17)
· Rhonda Vincent and Gene Watson (Feb. 27)
· Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers (March 13)
· Restless Heart (April 17)
· Amy Grant (May 2)
· Charlie Daniels Band (May 9)
Located conveniently off I-20 in Bremen (1031 Alabama Avenue), Mill Town Music Hall can comfortably seat more than 1,000 people and boasts a state-of-the-
For more information about Mill Town Music Hall or for an upcoming calendar of events, please visit our website at www.MillTownMusicHall.com, follow us on Twitter @Mill_Town_Music, or “like” us on Facebook.
CO&P Integrated Marketing