John Bollinger’s BollingerOnBollingerBands.com Launches New Look and Upgraded Features
To provide US stock traders who use Bollinger Bands an easy to use interface with the most advanced stock analysis tools, BollingerOnBollingerBands.com has revamped their renowned website with a clean new look and state-of-the-art functionality.
BBands.com provides a wide array of tools for traders who use Bollinger Bands, including:
- A powerful interactive charting program
- Bollinger Bands Expert, an artificial intelligence system to analyze stocks delivered via audio or text
- More than 50 technical indicators for charting, including John Bollinger's newest work, and a variety of overlays
- Chandelier and Parabolic stops customized for the users actual trades
- BBScript programing and back-testing so users can create, save, and run their own indicators and trading systems on BBands Advanced Charts
- Unique pattern recognition system that categorizes stocks into a series of M and W or technical patterns
- Stock-screening program to create personalized lists and portfolios with custom searches for Bollinger Band patterns, W bottoms and much more
- Personal portfolio section to track multiple portfolios
- The “Edge” highlights days when to expect strength or weakness, providing an edge for market entry and exit timing.
- New video tutorials to provide guidance for each section of the website.
Another new feature available with the relaunch are widgets, which provide an interactive and personal experience on each page. These tools put broad market trends and news at users’ fingertips and allow users to view personally screened lists and portfolios while charting.
Regarding the website, Bollinger said, “I am committed to continually improving the site to provide our users with the best and latest tools available. Our new widgets and BBScript and the BBScript back-tester make BBands.com competitive with some of the most advanced charting software available.”
About John Bollinger
John Bollinger is probably best known for his Bollinger Bands, which have been widely accepted and integrated into most of the analytical software currently in use. He is the president and founder of Bollinger Capital Management, Inc., an investment management company that provides technically driven money management services. The firm also develops and provides proprietary research for institutions and individuals.
Mr. Bollinger has published the Capital Growth Letter since 1987 and is interviewed regularly on television and radio. He is a speaker at financial seminars worldwide and the founder of several financial websites: www.BBForex.com for the forex market, and for US equities: www.BollingerOnBollingerBands.com, www.EquityTrader.com, www.BollingerBands.com, www.GroupPower.com, www.PatternPower.com and www.MarketTechnician.com.
John Bollinger is the recipient of the 2005 Market Technicians Association Annual Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Field of Technical Analysis.
JOHN BOLLINGER IS AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW.
Page Updated Last on: Sep 03, 2014