RECORD GROWTH FOR BELVOIR - Belvoir Sheffield achieves highest turnover in company’s history
“I am delighted to confirm that business partners Rick Flay and Sarah Powell of Belvoir Sheffield recorded a monthly turnover of over £100,000 in July, which is the highest record for a single month in the 19-year history of Belvoir’s 160-office network,” says Dorian.
“Rick and Sarah have grown their business from a cold start to a thriving business with an annual turnover that is on target to reach over one million pounds, which is a fantastic achievement. Their passion for property management and customer services has resulted in landlords coming back to them year after year and recommending Belvoir to family and friends.
“A number of Belvoir offices are now on the brink of breaking through the one million pound turnover barrier this year. Furthermore, all the signs are positive that offices like Sheffield will continue to grow and break more records in the months ahead. I wish Rick and Sarah every success for the remainder of 2014.”
Speaking of the success of the Belvoir Sheffield office, co-owner Rick Flay says: “Sarah and I are over the moon with the figures for July, which reached over £100,000. It is a real achievement to think that we have now attained the highest monthly turnover in Belvoir’s history. Our success is undoubtedly due to the strength of the Belvoir brand and the trust that people have in it on a local and national level, which is awesome.
“Our business has continued to grow and evolve at a phenomenal rate and for the past three years Sarah and I have won awards for record breaking monthly turnover at Belvoir’s annual awards.
“This level of success is testament to Sarah’s management skills and the processes that she has put into place, which enables Belvoir Sheffield to deal with such a high volume of clients. We also have a great team of staff here and everyone is fully committed to these processes and they work very hard to continually maintain outstanding levels of customer service.
“Although competition in the area is fierce, we pride ourselves on letting good quality rental properties to good quality tenants and because of this our landlords are happy and experience very few problems.
“Belvoir Sheffield has been trading for eight years and nine months ago we entered the sales market, which is doing well and is building a strong reputation in the local area.
“It was always a goal of ours to break through the £100k mark. This is not something that has happened overnight, but the figures for July are not a blip – they are the result of continual business growth and we see no reason why this level of turnover should not continue.”
Unfortunately the team at Belvoir Sheffield has been so busy they have not yet had time to celebrate their achievements. “We’ve not celebrated yet, but it’s definitely something that we are planning!” says Rick.
• Belvoir now have more than 160 offices nationwide. To find your nearest Belvoir office, visit their website at www.belvoirlettings.com (http://www.belvoirlettings.com)
NOTES TO EDITORS
· Belvoir was founded in February 1995 by Mike and Stephanie Goddard. Its Central Office is in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
· Mike was chairman of the bfa for three consecutive years and is currently the Chief Executive Officer of Belvoir. Dorian Gonsalves is Director of Commercial and Franchising. Dorian sits on the Board of The Property Ombudsman.
· Belvoir is recognised as one of the largest specialist lettings agency franchises in the UK, with 150+ offices nationwide and aims to have 200 franchises in the next three years.
· Belvoir was officially awarded the Best Lettings Agency Franchise – Gold Award at the 2014, 2013, 2012 and 2010 Lettings Agency of the Year Awards in association with The Sunday Times & The Times. Belvoir also won the Silver Award in 2011.
· Belvoir was voted Best Large Lettings Chain at the Estate & Letting Agent Awards (ESTAs) 2013, which was hosted by Phil Spencer, and won Silver in 2014. Belvoir has won Brand Builder of the Year at the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards 2011 and Best Marketing Campaign of the Year at the Franchise Marketing Association (FMA) Awards 2011.
· Belvoir is a founder member of the SAFEagent Kitemark scheme, which is fully supported by NALS. SAFEagent promotes client money protection (CMP) and provides consumers with a clear message on those agents they should do business with.
· Belvoir successfully listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange on 21st February, 2012.
For further information or to arrange an interview with Dorian Gonsalves please contact Andrea McHugh, Headlines Journalism, tel: 01476 567438/07940 930 331