News By Tag
News By Location
Medical Robotic Systems Market By Product (Surgical, Orthopedic, Laparoscopy) By Grand View Research
Grand View Research has announced the addition of "Global Medical Robotic Systems Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database
Surgical robots dominated the overall market in terms of shares at over 65.0% in 2013 majorly owing to their high usage and market penetration rates and the presence of a relatively larger number of R&D programs aimed at new product development. However, the hospital and pharmacy robots are expected to be the fastest growing market segment, at a CAGR of over 16.0% from 2014 to 2020 due to increasing demand for population based therapeutic solutions and increasing demand for telemedicine robots.
The report “Medical Robotic Systems Market Analysis By Product (Surgical, Orthopedic, Laparoscopy, Neurological, Rehabilitation, Assistive, Prosthetics, Orthotics, Steerable, Therapeutic, Exoskeleton, Non-Invasive, Hospital/Pharmacy, Telemedicine, I.V, Pharmacy, Emergency Response Robotic Systems) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Laparoscopy is one of the largest application segments of this market and accounted for a share of over 35.0% in 2013. Growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries and the introduction of advanced robotic systems such as Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Systems are some of the factors accounting for its large share.
• Neurology is one of the fastest growing application segments and is estimated to grow at a CAGR over 15.0% during the forecast period owing to increasing prevalence of neurological disorders such as strokes, neurodegenerative disorders, epilepsy, chronic migraine and others and growing physician adoption rates of innovative technologies.
• North America was the largest regional market in 2013 and accounted for over 48.0% of global demand. Presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, high patient awareness levels, healthcare expenditure and market penetration rates of healthcare IT are some of the drivers of this market.
• Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest regional market, at an estimated CAGR of over 15.0% from 2014 to 2020. Rise in healthcare investment, growing patient awareness and disposable income levels, rapid development in rural healthcare services and the presence of high unmet medical needs are some of the factors attributing to the rapid growth for medical robotics in the region.
• Key players of this market include iRobot Corporation, Medrobotics Corporation, Titan Medical Inc., Hansen Medical, Inc., Renishaw Plc, Health Robotics S.R.L., Or Productivity Plc., Intuitive Surgical Inc., Mazor Robotics Ltd., Accuray, Inc., MAKO Surgical Corp., Varian Medical Systems and Stereotaxis, Inc.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the medical robotic systems market on the basis of product, application and region:
• Medical Robotic Systems Product Outlook
• Surgical Robots
• Orthopedic Surgical Robots
• Neurosurgical Robotic Systems
• Laparoscopy Robotic Systems
• Steerable Robotic Catheters:
• Rehabilitation Robots
• Assistive Robots
• Therapeutic Robots
• Exoskeleton Robotic Systems
• Noninvasive Radiosurgery Robots
• TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery System
• CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery System
• Gamma Knife Perfexion Radiosurgery System
• Hospital and Pharmacy Robots
• Telemedicine Robots
• I.V. Robots
• Pharmacy Robots
• Cart transportation robots
• Emergency Response Robots
• LS-1 Robotic System
• Auto Pulse Plus Robotic System
Browse all Market Research Reports @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com