News By Tag
News By Place
Global Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Market Expected to 2020
New Market Research Reports Title ” Global Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Market Analysis Size And Segment Forecasts To 2020” Has Beed Added to GrandViewReseach.com Report Database
Construction emerged as the leading application segment and accounted for 55.7% of the total market volume in 2013. Increasing construction spending in BRICS nations on account of organization of global events such as FIFA World Cup and Summer Olympics in these nations is expected to drive the demand for PVC in construction industry. Electrical & electronics is expected to be the fastest growing application segment at an estimated CAGR of 5.4% from 2014 to 2020. Growth of Chinese and Taiwanese electronics industry is expected to spur growth for PVC in electrical & electronics industry.
The report “Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Market Analysis By Application (Construction, Consumer, Packaging, Electrical & Electronics, Transportation)
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Global PVC demand was 38.50 million tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 53.81 million tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2014 to 2020.
• Asia Pacific emerged as the leading regional market for PVC and accounted for 58.1% of total market volume in 2013. Growth of construction industry, particularly in China, India and Indonesia is expected to drive PVC demand in the region.
• Middle East & Africa is expected to be the fastest growing region for polyvinyl chloride market at an estimated CAGR of 5.9% from 2014 to 2020. Growth of major end-use industries such as construction, automotive and electrical & electronics in Saudi Arabia and South Africa is expected to drive the demand for PVC in this region.
• Some of the major companies in operating in the global PVC market include Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd., Formosa Plastics Group, Axiall Corporation, Mexichem S.A.B., BASF, Georgia Gulf Corp., Arkema S.A., and Westlake Chemica Corp, Sinopec Group, Solvay S.A., KEM One and Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co. Ltd.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market on the basis of application and region:
• Global Polyvinyl Chloride Application Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Consumer Goods
• Electrical & Electronics
• Global Polyvinyl Chloride Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Central & South America
Browse all Market Research Reports @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/