News By Tag
News By Location
Got a Home to Sell in Yorkshire? Miller Homes Dedicates Whole Weekend to Home Exchange
And, to help potential buyers discover just how the scheme works and whether they may qualify, leading housebuilder Miller Homes is hosting a dedicated Home Exchange weekend on 30/31st August at its ‘The Brookes’ development at Drighlington.
“We’ve got two homes that are ready to move into and it could be possible to use our Home Exchange scheme against either one of them,” commented Sarah Whinfrey sales manager Miller Homes Yorkshire. “Both offer fantastic, five bedroom executive family accommodation with plenty of living space, bathrooms and double garages.”
Miller Homes’ Home Exchange scheme couldn’t be easier and is available to homeowners who may wish to make a sideways move or downsize rather than upgrade their home as per traditional part exchange schemes. Buyers simply need to visit the development, provide details regarding their current home and a decision will be made (subject to qualifying conditions) within a matter of days.
“Home Exchange could make all the difference for families who need to move quickly, for those who have a home to sell – or for people who just simply fall in love with a brand new Miller home,” said Sarah. “We’re there to offer help where we can and, buyers could be unpacking at their new home sooner than they thought possible.”
‘The Huxley’ an impressive five bedroom detached home has the added benefit of a study or family room and a majestic master suite with dressing room and is currently priced from £395,000. ‘The London’ also boasts five bedrooms and is currently priced from £340,000, it offers a spacious living room and the two bedrooms on the second floor share a separate shower room.
The Brookes is located off Whitehall Road, Drighlington, BD11 1LN. The sales office will be open Thursday - Monday 10.30am - 5.30pm and the team can be contacted on 0808 250 6771.
Further information can be found by visiting www.millerhomes.co.uk
• Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages of the property ladder.
• Miller Homes operates in eight regions across the UK –Scotland East, Scotland West, North West, Yorkshire, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
• Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
• In 2013 Miller Homes retained its five star rating in the Home Builders Federation National New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of independent research highlighted that 97% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
• Further information is available by visiting www.millerhomes.co.uk
Miller Homes Yorkshire has developments across the region in:
East Ardsley Harrogate