News By Tag
News By Place
12th LAPET Unravels Innovations in Mexico’s PET Packaging Industry
On 20-21 Oct, 2014 in Mexico City, 12th LAPET (Latin America PET Resin Trade, Application & Recycling) conference will set in motion discussions on the region’s fast growing packaging industry innovations, with a special focus on Brazil and Mexico.
Two key opening sessions are ‘Outlook of the Polyester Intermediates Markets & Technology Advancements’
Vital outlook on Mexico and Brazil’s PET markets will be presented in Felisa’s session on ‘Mexico’s PET Demand & Packaging Outlook,’ PetroquimicaSuape’
Meanwhile, Sustenta will provide an overview of ‘Achieving Economy of Scale through Optimal Collection & Separation Method of Postconsumer PET Bottles,’ and Green Mind will share insights on ‘Combating Quality Issues in the PET Recycling Process.’
Other sessions include:
· Technical Requirements and Market Growth for Food-Grade Sheets/Thermoforming Applications – Site Plasticos SA
· Intelligent Process Cooling Engineered for PET and Beverage Industry – Frigel Firenze S.p.A.
· viscoSHEET: The Economic and Eco-friendly Way of Food Grade rPET Sheet Production – Starlinger
· Market Trends and Opportunities in PET Packaging – Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd
· Workshop on ‘PET Recycling Markets & Tech’ led by leaders from Plastics Forming Enterprises and Ecoce
A vast number of PET resin producers / suppliers, feedstock suppliers, polyester manufacturers, convertors, preform manufacturers, technology providers, recyclers, bottlers and brand owners are expected to attend the event.
Visit the 12th LAPET website http://www.cmtevents.com/
For inquiries in English, contact: Ms. Hafizah at +65 6346 9218.
For inquiries in Spanish, contact Ms. Tanya at +52 55 3655 0760.