News By Tag
News By Location
Download Photos to Albums App for iPad and Create Beautiful Photo Albums
This app let’s do editing in photos, create albums according to location and share them on social media sites like face book, twitter, Pinterest, etc.
Just open iTunes store and browse app store, there are several photo apps which can be used to add creativity in photos. However, there is an app photos to albums provides functionality to create folders, albums and edit them along with several effects. This app let’s do editing in photos, create albums according to location and share them on social media sites like face book, twitter, Pinterest, etc. Its features are awesome and you will able to create beautiful album with the help of photos to albums app. Here features of photos to albums app or photos manager app listed which are very useful.
1. It will create automatically Albums and folders based on GPS location, Rating, Tags, meta and EXIF data.
2. This app works as full-fledged photo manager tool. If you don’t want to create albums and folders, then still it is very useful to manage photos, folders and tags.
3. To add more look and creativity cliparts and shapes can be added to albums.
4. It has free drawing tool to add creativity in albums.
5. You can export PDF files for Albums.
6. Individual layers of albums page can be manage while reordering and edit layers.
7. Control shadow, opacity and colors for different elements in Album.
8. Easy functionality of undo/redo for ease of use.
9. Easy function to add borders/frames to photos.
10. It allows you to share your creation with world on social media, email or offering option to save to library.
11. Easy function to sort photos on multiple parameters.
12. It shows photos on map with location data.
So, what are you waiting for? Download this photos to albums app today from iTunes store and experience with this unique photo album or photo manager app. To know more about features of photos to albums app visit http://photoalbum.appsicum.com/
For more information visit: