News By Tag
News By Place
Get Insider Advantage for BioPharmaceutical Market Research Executives in Europe at Premier Event
The European Pharma Market Research Conference is Europe's premier gathering of senior level pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostics executives in market research.
Benefit from early bird savings (before the August 29th deadline) by registering now at: http://pharmamarketresearchconference.com/
Join the industry's best at the 2014 European Pharma Market Research Conference. The substantive program agenda encourages fresh perspectives and innovation with 20+ unique sessions and 25+ talented presenters.
2014 Program Agenda Topics Include:
- Future of Pharma: What's Next on the Horizon?
- Innovation Research: What Can We Learn from FMCG Experiences
- Future of Market Research and Skill Sets Required for Future Market Researchers
- Behavioral Segmentation of the Physician Landscape in Regard to Treatment of Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Creating Strategic Empathy through Brand Improvs
- Cloud-Based Analytics, Dashboards and Self-Service Reporting
- Effects of Market Research on Business Decisions
- Solving the Social Dilemma: Better Approaches to Patient Understanding
- Pharmaceutical Market Research Compliance and Ethics, Reducing Risk While Allowing Research to Thrive
- Inspiring Change: How to Turn Your Patient Journey Insights into Real-Life Behaviours
- Discovering Unconscious Product Preferences Using Brain Scans
- Reinventing Research: a Do or Die Scenario
- And Much More!
Be part of a new standard of excellence for market research practitioners in Europe. Make sure you register for the EUR Pharma Market Research Conference before the early rate expires on Friday, August 29th!
Find out why the European Pharma Market Research Conference is the premier gathering of senior-level pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostics executives in market research. Nowhere else will you find the best and brightest in pharma market research all under one roof!
For more information, call +1-212-228-7974 or email email@example.com