Global Egg Phosphatidylcholine Market Trends & Forecasts 2014 to 2020: Grand View Research, Inc
Grand View Research has announced the addition of "Global Egg Phosphatidylcholine Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database
Dietetic supplements were the largest application segment accounting for USD 5.7 million of egg phosphatidylcholine market revenue in 2013. Increasing awareness regarding consumption of food with high nutritional content is expected to boost the demand for egg phosphatidylcholine over the forecast period. Egg phosphatidylcholine is also used in pharmaceutical applications and accounted for over USD 1.2 million of market revenue in 2013.
The report “Egg Phosphatidylcholine Market Analysis By Application (Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, Dietary Supplements)
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Dietary supplements were the fastest growing application segment in the egg phosphatidylcholine market, at an estimated CAGR of 5.6% from 2014 to 2020.
• Cosmetics were the second largest application segment for egg phosphatidylcholine, with market revenue expected to exceed USD 2.1 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2014 to 2020. The dominance of cosmetics in the market can be attributed to increasing concerns regarding health and hygiene coupled with changing environmental patterns. In addition, increasing awareness in the youth regarding use of cosmetic products on the basis of quality is expected to further augment the demand for egg phosphatidylcholine.
• Europe was the largest market for egg phosphatidylcholine, with revenue USD 2.9 million in 2013 owing to existence of a strong market for cosmetics due to high consumer awareness. Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth, at an estimated CAGR of 10.2% from 2014 to 2020 due to increasing demand from various application markets.
• Key Companies in the market include Nutrasal Inc, Avanti Polar Lipids Inc, Lipoid, Natural Factors, Kewpie Corporation, NOF America Corporation, and Jena Bioscience GmbH.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global egg phosphatidylcholine market on the basis of application and region:
• Egg Phosphatidylcholine Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Dietetic Supplements
• Egg Phosphatidylcholine Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit www.grandviewresearch.com. (http://www.grandviewresearch.com)
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc