East Africa Oil and Gas Summit and Exhibition set to connect 400 companies in Nairobi this October
The East Africa Oil & Gas Summit & Exhibition is set to connect 400 companies and 2500 oil and gas professionals in Nairobi this October.
The 3rd East Africa Oil and Gas Summit and Exhibition (EAOGS) takes place on the 15-17 October at the KICC in Nairobi. Now in its 3rd year EAOGS was launched in 2012 as an official initiative of the Ministry of Energy & Petroleum and more than 300 companies from 42 countries have participated in the event since its inception.
This year EAOGS will host a 2 day in-depth conference with senior government and industry speakers from across East Africa and the world and has been expanded to include a large trade exhibition where oil and gas decision makers from around the world can discover the very latest products and services.
The EAOGS exhibition is set to welcome over 2500 industry professionals from across the oil and gas supply chain and a large number of companies have already secured their stands and are looking forward to taking advantage of the many networking opportunities available. Companies who have already secured their stands include; NOC Kenya, Simba Energy, Astral Aviation, SMTS, Tullow, Halliburton, Baker McKenzie Fortuna Drilling, Control Risks, Mantrac, Swire offshore services, AECOM, Amotech, Bollore, ITECO, China Petroleum Pipeline, Zakhem, Africa Oil Corp, DNV-GL, Afex Group, National Oilwell Varco, ITT Bornemann, Merrick, Spica Inspections, Yokogawa among many others. The latest exhibitor list and floor plan can be viewed on the event website www.eaogs.com
EAOGS has established itself as the most prestigious oil and gas event for the region and focuses on providing a platform for East African Ministries and the National Oil companies to engage with international and local investors to examine the vast opportunities across East Africa. The 2 day conference features speakers from senior government as well as leading industry speakers from across East Africa and internationally.
The conference will feature Energy Ministers speaking from across East Africa as well as the leading industry experts both regional and international. The global experts at the conference are led by the following confirmed Ministerial speakers:
• Hon Davis Chirchir, Minister of Energy and Petroleum, Cabinet Secretary for Energy and Petroleum, Kenya
• Hon Stephen DhieuDau, Minister, GOSS, Ministry of Petroleum and Mining, South Sudan
• Hon Irene Muloni, Minister of Energy & Mineral Development, Uganda
• Hon. Evode Imena, Minister of State in Charge of Mining, Ministry of Natural Resources, Republic of Rwanda
• Hon. Charles Kitwanga, Deputy Minister of Energy & Minerals, Republic of Tanzania
• Hon. Daud Mohamed Omar, Minister of Petroleum & Mineral Resources, Federal Republic of Somalia
• Hon. Atupele Muluzi, Minister of Natural Resources, Energy and Mining, Malawi
• Hon. Peter Lokeris, State Minister for Mineral Development, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development, Uganda
• Hon. Ambassador Stanislas Kamanzi, Minister for Natural Resources, Rwanda
Sessions topics will cover; Latest exploration updates, Moving towards production, Engaging the Community, Investment & project finance, Spotlight on emerging markets, Role of the service companies, East Afirca’s offshore potential and Powering the East Africa region
For all further information with the event website www.eaogs.com Contact Gail Williams, Head of Marketing, Global Event Partners gwilliams@gep-