News By Tag
* Pharmaceutical Insights
* Biotechnology Medical Devices
* biopharma analytics CI
* Pharma CI Conference
* Competitive Intelligence
* More Tags...
News By Place
Largest Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Forum, Pharma Competitive Intelligence Conference, Parsippany, NJ
The Pharma CI Conference is the Best and Largest Assembly of Pharmaceutical Competitive Intelligence Executives!
Don't miss fall's most important event! Enjoy the possibilities when you’re in the position to gain insight from the industry's top echelon of experts and decision makers. This groundbreaking gathering is an event that biopharma insiders know that they cannot miss.
The Pharma CI Conference & Exhibition delivers the most comprehensive program delving into the critical and current issues in the pharmaceutical competitive intelligence industry today.
“It was a real pleasure to participate at the Pharma CI Conference & Exhibition. The event is so well attended and provided a great forum for CI Healthcare professionals to discuss and debate the value of CI and how it can continue to flourish going forward. The huge attendance was a testimony to a well organised and engaging event,” said a participant from Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
“Most influential global gathering of pharma/biotech competitive intelligence executives,”
“Extremely interesting conference, very relevant for CI professionals and a great opportunity to exchange ideas and challenges,”
In fact, many people are calling 2014’s agenda the best program yet! Conference participants will be wowed by the conference's stellar program, including innovative talks, such as:
- Building Insights Capabilities to Inform Business Strategies
- Ernst & Young Progression Report – Navigating the Payer Landscape
- Innovation in Oncology Portfolios
- Competing in an Outcomes-Oriented Healthcare World
- Manufacturing Intelligence
- Challenges in Medical Devices
- Leveraging the Power of CI in Market Access Projects
- Optimizing Competitive Strategy through the Product Lifecycle
- Mind the Blind Spots – the Dangers of a Highly Focused Business Model
- Forecasting and Valuation Methods in Competitive Intelligence
- Getting CI off the Ground
- Insight to Action: How a Competitive Intelligence Community of Practice Builds Value Across Pfizer
- Creating Reports and Visualisations to Facilitate Competitor Intelligence, Drug Target Analysis and Clinical Trial Planning
- The Importance of Clinical Competitive Intelligence/
- Integrating CI with Forecasting & Primary Market Research
- Regulatory Intelligence in Emerging Markets
- Big Data is No Match for Big Brains: Using Information Together with Your Organization’
- Reporting Bias in Clinical Research
- Understanding the Dynamic and Highly Competitive Universe of Emerging Generics and Biosimilars
- Regulatory Trends in US and EU and How the Converging Regulatory Environments Impact Global Drug Development?
- Why One Can’t Just ‘Google it’! The Role of the Information Analyst in Finding the Needles in the Haystack
- CI 2.0: Why + How We Need to Reboot Competitive Intelligence
It is apparent that all the industry’s most critical issues are delved into in the comprehensive program agenda with 50+ sessions (http://pharmaciconference.com/
The Pharma CI Conference & Exhibition is THE LARGEST AND BEST GATHERING OF PHARMA INTELLIGENCE PROFESSIONALS IN THE WORLD! This IS the can't miss, BIG event of the year! Space is limited! The Pharma CI Conference is your EXCLUSIVE ENTRY into the world of pharmaceutical competitive intelligence. Nowhere else will you find the industry's best and brightest all under one roof! For more information, go to http://pharmaciconference.com/
Pharma CI Conference