News By Tag
News By Place
Hyatt Carmel Highlands Launches Pin it to Win it Contest
Fall is in the air! With shorter days and crisp weather, at the Hyatt Carmel Highlands we love enjoying the changing seasons.
TO ENTER THE CONTEST SIMPLY:
* Follow us on Pinterest: pinterest.com/
* Create a board titled: Fall Is In The Air At Hyatt Carmel Highlands
* Add a minimum of 5 pictures of your favorite fall pictures
* with the hashtag #FallIsInTheAirAtHyattCarmelHighlands
* Email a link your board to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* One lucky winner will receive a two-night stay at Hyatt Carmel Highlands and lunch or breakfast for two at California Market! Winner will be announced October 5th!!For more information regarding Hyatt Carmel Highlands Pin It To Win It Contest beginning September 1, 2014, call (831) 620-1234.
About Hyatt Carmel Highlands:
Overlooking Big Sur Coast Perched on the hillside of the Carmel Highlands with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, Hyatt Carmel Highlands combines true Carmel luxury with an approachable and sophisticated spirit. A haven for artists and discerning travelers since its opening in 1917, Hyatt Carmel Highlands features 48 luxuriously renovated guestrooms, including 11 suites, 32 Ocean View rooms and 5 Garden View rooms. In addition, Hyatt Carmel wfavv Highlands offers spectacular dining at the award-winning Pacific's Edge restaurant and California Market, 4,800 square feet of meeting space, in-room spa services, heated outdoor swimming pool, three spa tubs and a StayFit fitness facility. Situated only four miles from downtown Carmel, Hyatt Carmel Highlands idyllic setting and personalized service has attracted families, weddings, honeymooners and privileged travelers for nearly a century. Hyatt Carmel Highlands is recognized among the world's finest hotels as part of Condé Nast Traveler's 2010 Gold List and Travel + Leisure's 2009 "T+L 500" World's Best Hotels.
Marci Bracco Cain
PO Box 3396
Ocean Avenue 3 SE Of San Carlos