Designs by Z Expands its Reach with New Business Strategies and New Branding
Family-owned business transitions to second generation of leadership
As part of establishing Designs by Z in a leadership position in the marketplace, the company founders have named Saakib Zafrani as President. Having grown up in the family business, Zafrani is seeking opportunities to expand his collection beyond the wholesale market targeting independent jewelry stores to offering an array of original and existing designs to mass market retailers. He is also planning to introduce a new ensemble under the Designs by Z moniker.
Zafrani said, "It’s an honor to have been handed the reins of the family business. And, while it’s something I’ve been groomed for many years, I am still very excited at the tremendous opportunity ahead of me. My initial goal is to elevate the core attributes of the Designs by Z brand, which will allow the company to expand the wholesaling business and venture into creating our own lines of jewelry.”
With an entrepreneurial spirit, the company was founded in 1985 and has been steadily growing its customer base through competitively priced, high-quality jewelry coupled with impeccable customer service. As Designs by Z continues to grow and new leadership takes the helm, changes have been made to increase awareness and appeal to new markets and broaden its reach:
· Logo – As shown above, the first component of the new brand identity is the revision of the logo, which conveys the company’s strong value and stylish appearance.
· Website –The redesigned www.designsbyzjewelry.com website incorporates the look and feel of the new brand and serves as an informational resource and will soon include an online catalog to make purchases.
With the capabilities to directly import, design and produce, Designs by Z is a one-stop shop for retail outlets. By designing different brands at different price-points, customers are able to order beautiful and high-quality jewelry at an affordable price to grow their businesses.
While basic and classic designs have been the backbone of their wholesale business, Saakib plans to take the company into more compelling and unique designs. Current inventory includes:
· Basic Gold Chains – Box, Wheat, Rope, Figaro, Cuban, Franco, Cable, Herringbone, Hollow Rope, Hollow Figaro, Hollow Franco, and more.
· Basic Gold Earrings – 10k & 14k plain hoops in white, yellow, rose and diamond cut in various thicknesses.
· Designer Italian Earrings – 10k & 14k earrings in a variety of shapes and finishes.
· Wedding Bands – Full line of basic 10k & 14k white and yellow wedding bands and a line of designer 14k bands.
· Silver – Variety of basic hoops and designer earrings, as well as designer men’s chains and bracelets.
For more information about Designs by Z, please visit us at www.designsbyzjewelry.com, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @DesignsbyZ.
CO&P Integrated Marketing