News By Tag
News By Location
Investigating and identifying suspects through social networking sites workshop - 6 November 2014
Exclusive! A must attend workshop for investigators who want to maximise the evidential potential from social networking sites.
The day will look at the legal implications of using intelligence gleaned from social networking sites and will focus on best practice around the following areas:
• Understanding social networking sites as an investigator
• Trying to identify a scam social networking account
• Getting the most from Twitter
• Getting the most from Facebook with the new graph search
• Tracing people on social networking sites
The day will be led by Neil Smith, a former police investigator who is now an investigative researcher and open source intelligence specialist who has trained thousands of investigators from UK polices forces and across the world.
Neil will answer any questions or queries you might have about current cases and offer best practice advice. There is also the potential of more in-depth follow-up training with Neil.
Costs: 1 delegate: £199.00
• Workshop runs from 10.30am till 3pm
• Certificates of attendance available
• A buffet lunch is included
• Tea and coffee will be served on your arrival
How to book delegate places
Email the delegate name(s), email address(s), accounts payable email address and telephone number and invoice address to: email@example.com
Please note that many police forces/organisations will only pay our invoices if a purchase order number is included, please check with your accounts department. A booking confirmation will then be sent with an invoice for payment. Payment can be made by credit card.
Rothley Court Hotel, Westfield Lane, Rothley, Leicestershire, LE7 7LG.