News By Tag
* Thailand Tourism Industry
* Tourism Industries
* Travel Industries
* Services Industries
* Country Research Reports
* More Tags...
News By Location
Thailand Tourism Industry Outlook to 2024
Bharatbook.com announces a new report on "Thailand Tourism Industry Outlook to 2024". It provides the detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market in Thailand, Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change.
An extraordinary number of arrivals were recorded in 2013, while Thai residents enjoyed travelling within the country as well as going abroad, in particular Asian Countries.
Travel accommodation facilities such as hotels witnessed boom, with various international and local chains expanding new properties, mainly in Bangkok, Phuket, Hua Hin, Cha Am, Krabi and Samui. Car rental enjoyed new fleet sizes and emerging brand from Germany, Sixt, was introduced in 2012. Health, wellness and medical tourism also continued to record strong.
Thailand Tourism Industry Outlook to 2024 (https://www.bharatbook.com/
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market in Thailand
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Market Definition and Overview
Travel Spending Breakdown : Leisure Vs. Business / International Vs. Domestic
Inbound Tourism Overview: International Tourists Arrivals by Countries
Outbound Tourism Overview: Total Resident Departure, International Tourism Expenditure of Residents, Outbound Tourism by Destination Countries
Government Strategies to Promote the Industry
- Key Trends, Drivers and Key Challenges
- the Impact of Latest Changes in Regulations into the Industry
- Key Players – Competitive Landscape
- Current Market Updates
- Market Outlook
Forecast: Leisure Vs. Business Spending, Domestic Vs. International Spending, No. of Hotels in Thailand, Hotel Rooms, Occupancy Rates
List of Figures/ Charts
- Business Vs. Leisure Spending (2013)
- Domestic Vs. International Spending (2013)
- International Tourists Arrivals
- International Tourist Arrivals – by Countries (2013)
- Total Resident Departures (‘000)
- International Tourism Expenditure of Residents
- Outbound Tourism – by Destination Countries
- Business Vs. Leisure Spending (2024)
- Domestic Vs. International Spending (2014)
- No. of Hotels to 2014
- No. of Hotel Rooms to 2024
- Overnight Stays in Hotels by Tourists to 2024
- Occupancy Rate to 2024
For more information kindly visit :https://www.bharatbook.com/
Related Reports :https://www.bharatbook.com/
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
+91 22 27810772/ 27810773