News By Tag
News By Place
Advantages and Disadvantages of Corrugated Cardboard Boxes
The corrugated cardboard boxes are made up of paperboard of corrugate material. The structural features, cost, and the ease of usability make the cardboard boxes as one of the best option for packaging needs.
By: Packaging Supplies
Advantages of Cardboard Box
Following is a list of some of the advantages associated with the corrugated cardboard boxes:
· The best advantage of corrugated cardboard boxes is that they are extremely light in weight and are very expedient to use for stuffing, loading, or unloading any goods which are stored inside the box.
· The raw material which is required for the manufacturing of the corrugated cardboard boxes is very cheap. The inexpensive nature of the cardboard box makes it highly affordable for all customers as compared with other expensive alternates in the market.
· The cardboard boxes have excellent printing capabilities. Therefore, this inexpensive cardboard box can also be utilized as a source of marketing any product. The cardboard box can be used by different manufacturing companies to use it to pack their product and then use its excellent printing and graphics capabilities to market their packed product.
· The market has a diverse range of corrugated cardboard boxes available in the market which can vary in size, design, style, and colors, etc. You can also ask the manufacturer to produce customized cardboard boxes as per your requirements. This is a very useful advantage as the needs of the customers can be very diverse.
· The corrugated cardboard boxes can also support any adhesive or double side tape over its surface. This makes the box even better for situations where people are looking to move with their stuff packed inside cardboard boxes. This quality ensures that your stuff remains secure and intact inside the cardboard box.
· As the cardboard box business is spread far and wide all over the world, so this makes the accessibility of the cardboard box very easy in almost any region of the world.
· The last but not the least advantage of the corrugated cardboard boxes is that its material is totally recyclable in nature. This characteristic of the corrugated cardboard boxes makes it eco-friendly as well.
Disadvantages of Cardboard Box
· They have very little endurance to mechanical stress, so this makes packing of heavy materials and machinery inside the cardboard box practically impossible.
· The corrugated cardboard boxes can get easily deformed when they are packed under intense pressure.
The advantages discussed above clearly outnumbered the disadvantages of the corrugated cardboard boxes which showed how effective these cardboard boxes are in our lives.