Copper State Offers Fasteners for Any Type of Construction Job
Bolts are intended for predrilled holes in projects that require increased dimensional tolerance, as well as varying degrees of heat and oxidation resistance.
- Hex bolts provide maximum hold for machinery and structural components.
- Carriage bolts are great for wood and furniture projects.
- Bent bolts act as anchors to concrete and are ideal for poles, railings, and gates.
- Eye bolts can be used to hang ceiling fixtures, chains, and rope.
When tightening a bolt, consider cap nuts for their visual appeal or lock nuts to prevent loosening.
Every screw is designed with a distinct driver and head type, each serving its own unique function.
- Wood screws are made with a flat, recessed head and larger threads that are meant for softer material. Commonly composed of economical, decorative brass, a quality wood screw will resist weathering.
- Machine screws come fully threaded with flat, pan, oval, or rounded heads. They are available in high-grade austenitic stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Sheet metal screws incorporate sharp points and wide threads for direct driving. They are also great for connecting plastic, fiberglass, and wood.
Copper State Nuts & Bolts Co. (https://copperstate.com/
About Copper State Bolt & Nut Co.
Copper State Bolt & Nut Co. has proudly served the southwestern U.S. for more than 40 years. Copper State offers a wide range of industrial and construction products, including nuts, bolts, fasteners, washers, safety gear, power tools and much more. Rooted in the principles of quality and customer service, Copper State offers products and services that support customers in the mining, construction, steel fabrication, renewable energy, municipality, OEM/MRO, fluid sealing, and wholesale/retail industry sectors. Call 800-603-6887 today for details about our products or visit https://copperstate.com.