News By Tag
* IEEE Computer Society
* DevOps Symposiums
* Technical Conferences
* More Tags...
News By Place
IEEE Computer Society Presents Agile Meets DevOps Symposiums
Featuring leading technical gurus such as agile and scrum innovator Ken Schwaber, cloud computing executive Bernard Golden, and top analyst Michael Cote
To some, DevOps is a panacea and to others it's anathema, but either way, it is changing the way that software is delivered. The Agile Meets DevOps Symposiums will take attendees from one software deployment to 30, using rapid software release techniques for competitive advantage.
Symposiums are scheduled for:
* September 9 in Philadelphia (http://www.computer.org/
* September 30 in Seattle (http://www.computer.org/
* October 14 in Long Beach, California (http://www.computer.org/
* November 12 in Austin, Texas (http://www.computer.org/
Other speakers include:
* Dave West, Chief Product Officer at Tasktop and author of "Head First Object-Oriented Analysis and Design," who led development of the Rational Unified Process (RUP) for IBM/Rational;
* David Starr, COO of scrum.org and founder of the blogging community ElegantCode.com;
* John Jeske, Dell IT Director and CTO, Emerging Technologies and User Experience.
Each event concludes with a thought-provoking interactive panel composed of a technical guru, an executive speaker, and two IBM speakers who will address key issues and answer questions.
For more information, visit http://www.computer.org/
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-
IEEE Computer Society