Quality Livostin Nasal Spray Medicines
Allergic rhinitis is a condition in which the nasal passages are inflamed making it uncomfortable to breathe and painful. Using your Livostin Nasal Spray doses, you can reliably relieve the above symptoms.
It is reliable
The active ingredient contained in these allergy medicines is levocabastine hcl. This has antihistamine properties to block the actions of the histamine body chemical, which is naturally produced in the body and stored in the mast cells of the body tissues. It is produced in case of allergen intrusion such as pet fur, pollen or house dust mite. This causes various allergic reactions in the body thus causing various symptoms including:
• Watery eyes
• Sinus pain
• Runny nose
• Stuffy or blocked nose
• Itchy rashes
To prevent these reactions, the medicine blocks the histamine receptors to ensure no reactions are experienced. Allergic rhinitis is a condition in which the nasal passages are inflamed making it uncomfortable to breathe and painful. Using your Livostin Nasal Spray doses, you can reliably relieve the above symptoms.
Before using Livostin Nasal Spray
It is necessary that you tell your healthcare giver about a number of other medical conditions as well as other medications you are currently using s as to get the outright prescriptions for your antihistamine treatment.
When to avoid using the nasal spray drugs:
• In case of a decreased kidney function
• If you are allergic to levocabastine hcl or related drugs
For better treatment results, discuss with your doctor on the following conditions as well:
• If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
• Tell the prescriber if you have any kidney disorders
To avoid unwanted effects, take you levocabastine hcl doses with caution while observing the following:
• Do not take the nasal spray medicine by mouth- it is meant for use in the nose
• Make sure you shake the bottle well before using the medicine
• Always discard the medicine bottle after 4 weeks once you have started taking the medicine
• Children below the age of 12 years should carefully discuss with their doctors to avoid unwanted effects. However, for 9-year old children, the antihistamine Livostin Nasal Spray treatment should be avoided
How to use the medicine
Make sure that you have understood the prescription details to ensure no improper use that could mean undesired negative effects. To use your Livostin Nasal Spray doses, follow the following instructions:
• Shake the bottle well for every use
• Make sure to prime the pump for the first time by pumping into the air for a few times until a fine spray is seen
• Clear your nasal passages gently before you start using the nasal spray
• Inhale the medicine through the nose
The recommended dose varies with age and the seriousness of the allergic reactions. The dosage is as follows:
• Adults and children above 12 years- 1 to 2 sprays for every nostril for 2 times a day. The dosage could be increased to 3 or even 4 times daily if need be.
Note: you should consult with your doctor if there are no improvements after using the medicine for 3 days. Keep on using the medicine for the entire treatment course!
Livostin Nasal Spray side effects
• Mouth dryness
• Nose irritation
• Weakness and unusual tiredness