Top 10 Royal Mail Mailmark Benefits
Listed below are the top 10 benefits of Mailmark and a few practical examples of where it could be used to enhance your business.
Top 10 Mailmark™ Benefits
(1) Insightful reporting allows you to see where the mail piece is within the supply chain, intelligence that can be used to make your mail work harder and smarter.
(2) Mailmark™ highlights any errors with the mail piece as it travels through the postal system, offering complete visibility and transparency.
(3) Maximises efficiency and your bottom line by using intelligent information to man call centres during busier periods or prime sales staff for a promotion that is about to land.
(4) Understand your customers better, the 2D Mailmark™ barcode gathers customer intelligence gained from direct mail pieces and enables you to interact with your customers.
(5) Address cleansing through transparent and detailed reporting.
(6) Spare capacity in the Mailmark barcode itself, the spare space can be used to track and manage print operations or used as part of a specific campaign.
(7) Combined with Trust Post the power of Mailmark™ is amplified and the reporting enhanced.
(8) Fully integrated website reporting on overall consignment performance including volume, compliance and predicted delivery.
(9) Regular updates allow customers to proactively react to any problems within the Mail network.
(10) Mailmark™ tracking proves that you did what you said you would do, important for important communications such as legal documents and invoices.
Click on the link below for more useful Mailmark information including videos, news and views