News By Tag
News By Place
Modification of Evaporation Plant,Evaporation Plant Manufacturers
We are pleased to introduce MKS INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS as EPC based organization provides engineering services from feasibility studies to designing the world’s most advanced industrial engineering facilities to the global industrial market.
We specialize in Fermentation, Distillation, Evaporation, Dryers used for Dairy, Fruits, Sugar, Distillery, Liquid Glucose/MDP, Enzymes, Acid plants, Textile, Sodium Chloride, Sodium sulphate, Edible oil, Lube refining, Dying, Gelatin/Glue, Resin industries.
We are working on various issues related to the environment for prevention and control of pollution such as manufacturing of Zero Liquid Discharge Plant i.e. Multiple Effect Evaporator and Air Pollution control devices along with consultancy services. Our expertise is providing customized process solutions. As your “one source” supplier, we offer systems that provide solutions based on your needs. Our wide product range and ability to develop new products, allows us to make unbiased recommendations without forcing you to choose from a specific list only.
870 KLPD MULTI-EFFECT EVAPORATION
The technology is based on basic principle of reduction of quantity by concentrating the effluent and subsequently separation of water. Thin slop is fed to Multi effect falling film evaporation plant to concentrate up to 35% solids concentration. The total process is under vacuum and the vapors generated in the system are re-used to economize steam consumption in multiple effect evaporation system with thermal vapor recompression system. Up to 65 % of water is recovered from the evaporator and reused in the process by treating through polishing unit. Remaining 35% concentrate is converted into dry form either by sun drying or mechanical drying. The dried content are used in cattle feed. The feed from feed tank will be introduced into the effect 1. The steam used as heating media in effect 1 and recovered in the form of condensate. Partially concentrated feed is then transferred to Effect 2 and subsequently to effect 3. The vapor from effect 1, are given to effect 2 as heating media. Evaporated vapors from effect 2 are used as heating media in effect 3 and so on .Finally the vapors separated in VLS 6 is condensed in shell tube type surface condenser with help of cooling water from cooling tower. Each effect consists of a Heat Exchanger, Vapor liquid Separator (VLS) and a recirculation pump. Process consists of one Force Circulation heat exchanger and force Falling Film heat exchangers with Vapor Liquid separators. The partially concentrated feed flows from Effect 1 to Effect 2, Effect 3 to Effect 4 to effect 5 and further up to Effect 6, by means of transfer cum recycle pumps. Final concentration is achieved in Effect 6.
Dismantling of any existing structure&
All Civil/RCC work including Land Acquisition, Land Preparation, Soil testing, Equipment and Machinery foundations, Structure and Roofs/sheeting’
Design & supply of the entire electrical up to battery limits.
Water treatment Plant sumps for Soft water / DM water / clarified water.
Laboratory equipments, laboratory.
Power and control cables up to respective MCCs in Multi-Effect Evaporation Plant..
Piping, piping rack, piping support beyond battery limit.
Painting, Unloading of material at site ,Safety systems and equipments, Earthing pits and earthing of equipments, Equipment support, Piping support, beyond battery limit and scope of supply.
Applications and License fees to various statutory Government Authorities for obtaining various clearances permissions, No objection certificates etc.
Electricity and water supply during construction period.
Transportation, Packing and Forwarding.
Taxes, duties and custom charges.
Required Raw Materials, Utilities supply, Auxiliary materials, Enzymes ,Chemicals&
Expenses associated with Owner’s representative, Third Party Witness, and Inspectors
Safe storage & Security for plant and machinery.
Lodging and boarding
18. Any other item / activity not specifically mentioned in our scope of work and equipment list.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The mechanical equipments supplied are warrantee for a period of 12 months from the date of commissioning. OR 16 months from the date of last major supply, whichever is earlier? Equipment Guarantee is valid against defective workmanship and /or poor performance of the same only. Our liability is limited to repair or replace the same and not subject to any wear and tear or supply of consumable and spares due to regular operation of the system.
Any change in Govt., duties level, taxes or policies having direct effect on our above quoted prices will be at customer account for which documentary evidence will be submitted on request.
FORCE MEASURE CLAUSE:
MKS Industrial solutions shell be under no liability for delay in the delivery/ completion of the work if MKS or sub contractors/