News By Tag
News By Location
Tim McGraw, Darius Rucker, Little Big Town make their way to Central Ohio this Labor Day Weekend!
Tim McGraw, Darius Rucker, Little Big Town and many more National Country Music Acts Making Their Way to Central Ohio this Labor Day Weekend!
McGraw has been making hit country music since 1990. Many of McGraw's albums and singles have topped the country music charts with total album sales in excess of 40 million units in the US alone. McGraw had 11 consecutive albums debut at Number One on the Billboard album charts. Twenty-five of McGraw’s singles hit No. 1 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart. His awards include three Grammy’s 14 Academy of Country Music awards, 11 Country Music Association (CMA) awards, 10 American Music Awards, and three People’s Choice Awards, making him a true country music icon. With a brand new album set for release September 16th, McGraw has sold out arenas and festivals all over this summer on his Sundown Heaven Town 2014 tour.
Ticket pricing information (Price will increase on August 1st)
· General Admission: $110 for two-day pass ($100 RV Upgrade Add-On)
· Premium Admission: $155 for two-day pass ($100 RV Upgrade Add-On)
· VIP Tent Package: $1320 for two-day pass, includes four tickets (Each Ticket $330)
· VIP RV/Camper Package: $1380 for two-day pass, includes four tickets (Each Ticket $355).
· FREE TENT CAMPING included with purchase of two-day ticket.
Where: Legend Valley Concert Venue and Campground (near Buckeye Lake)
7585 Kindle Road
Thornville, Ohio 43076